Once in a ''Blue Moon'' does a ranch with this much diversity and quality become available for sale. This 1500+/- acre cattle, hay, wild rice and hunting ranch is truly an amazing property. The ranch features over 1050 acres under flood irrigation. 521 in alfalfa, grass hay, alfalfa/grass mix, 201 acres in wild rice and 328 acres irrigated pasture.
• There are 4 ag wells, (one not in use) a ditch pump and a spring pump all tied together, producing well over 10,000 GPM.
• All tied together with underground mainline and return ditch system. No water leaves the ranch!
• The remaining property is used for grazing and feed lot with a mixture of pines, oaks and juniper.
• The south portion of the ranch is under a WRP conservation easement for enhanced habitat and is used for hunting and grazing.
• Around 30 acres are in the headquarters, barns, shop, corrals and two homes.
• 3400 sf metal shop, two hay barns plus animal/hay barn. The ranch keeps enough hay to feed over the winter, and sells the remaining crop.
• The ranch now runs 350 spring and fall calving pairs, plus 50 replacement heifers and 12 bulls, year round.
• This operation has run up to 500 head, depending on how you run the haying operation.
• The ranch is fully fenced and cross fenced.
• There are several year round and seasonal springs, year round ponds, as well as a seasonal creek which creates a spectacular waterfall over the lava rock bluff.
• There are two roads into the ranch, One coming in from the south,at the base of the bluff and one coming down off the bluff via Day Road.
• The ranch hand house is 1400 sf with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths, plus a full basement. This house is located just north of the ranch headquarters.
• The owners home is at the south end of the ranch. It is 1500 sf with 4 bedrooms and 2 baths, plus a full basement.
• Both homes sit at the base of the bluff and have nice decks capturing the incredible views of Mt. Shasta, Mt. Lassen and valley.
• The waterfowl hunting is outstanding and the ranch qualifies for 2 landowner deer tags available through Fish and Wildlife.
• The Williamson Act is in place on the majority of the ranch.
• This is a rare opportunity to purchase a ranch that has excellent history, very well maintained with the benefit of privacy, beauty plus fantastic hunting and bass fishing.
• Good production records are available to qualified buyers.
• Some equipment and cattle are available for sale, but not included in asking price.
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, this web site and the materials are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. LuxuryRealEstate.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether expressed, implied, or statutory including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We do not warrant that this web site or the materials are completely error free, will operate without interruption, are compatible with all equipment and software configurations, free of viruses, errors, or other harmful components, or will otherwise meet your needs.