The 2,928 +/- acres Arnerich Ranch is approximately 5 miles from Mt. Hamilton and 19 miles from the City of San Jose in Santa Clara County. The Arnerich Ranch has remained with the same family since 1939, it consists of 18 certified parcels all enrolled in the Williamson Act, it has end of the road privacy and feels completely off the grid! It has a modest 1,400 sq ft ranch house built in 1970, along with Metal barn and shed. Traditionally the ranch has supported 50 head of cattle between November and June. The ranch has ideal conditions for hunting pigs, blacktail deer, quail, predators and even ducks! The ranch is approximately 70% fenced in with the exception of the South West portion. It is being sold As-Is
• 2928 contagious acres in Santa Clara County
• 18 parcels all in the Williamson Act
• family/legacy ranch potential, cattle & hunting
• hunting includes; deer, pig, predator, quail and duck
• 19 miles from the city of San Jose, Ca.
• modest 1,400 sq ft home, w/ metal barn and shed
• 70% fenced
• solid dirt/gravel road system requiring minimal to normal annual maintenance
Pasture View, Scenic View.
Country Home, Ranch Farm.