Bay View, Ocean View, Swimming Pool View.
This significant Bay of Islands property comprises of a substantial home on approximately 2.62 hectares, with a predominant northerly aspect and an elevated outlook. The property’s location commands views from Opua through to Russell, Waitangi and beyond the Black Rocks to Mataka Station.
Designed by the highly respected architect, Ron Sang, the home exhibits superior features and a quality build. Regard to the aspect and location is evident throughout. The unusual curved design ensures outstanding views from every room.
A well-considered interior layout provides two levels of living and accommodation space with ample privacy for family and guests. Features such as the pool, decking, living and rumpus rooms cater for a coastal lifestyle.
The main entrance is on the ground level, accessed via an impressive full-height lacquered front door.
On this level is guest accommodation, consisting of three double bedrooms with en-suites and an impressive 100-square metre garage with internal access to the foyer. Each bedroom suite has access to the patio and pool and a full rumpus room with a home cinema projection and entertainment system.
Upstairs, the emphasis is on luxurious family spaces. Open-plan living and dining complements a stunning kitchen which features bespoke joinery and granite bench-tops.
The master bedroom is also on the upper level, located in the north-west wing. It is accessed via a bridge across the atrium. The suite boasts a substantial en-suite bathroom with a large slipper bath, single marble slab shower base, and a walk-in robe complete with laundry chute. The annexed dressing room or nursery, completes this space.
Only a viewing in person will reveal the true quality of this home and location.
• Computerised Vantage electrical system with Nuvo integrated music system
• Access control system, monitored alarm with cameras and remote access
• I-net phone, data and TV system, automatic lighting and blinds
• Home theatre with drop down projector 100" screen and Phillips Pronto projection
• In-ground concrete pool, ozone and chlorine treatment and automatic chemical system
• Concrete construction, in-slab heating, hand-hewn granite and aluminium cladding
• Bespoke steel staircase with Hammerite finish and inlaid limestone treads
• Altherm aluminium double-glazed argon-filled joinery, water ram lift
• 100sqm garage with insulated automatic door and granite tiled floor
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, this web site and the materials are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. LuxuryRealEstate.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether expressed, implied, or statutory including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We do not warrant that this web site or the materials are completely error free, will operate without interruption, are compatible with all equipment and software configurations, free of viruses, errors, or other harmful components, or will otherwise meet your needs.