Fabulous farm in the heart of the Pisan countryside, just 20 km from the sea. The main villa, surrounded by a park of ancient trees, was originally a convent, built in 1200; during the centuries it underwent many transformations, the last during the last century that gave it its current appearance. The property, on several levels, is built around a large living room that goes from the ground floor to the ceiling with a valuable wooden walkway. On the ground floor there is a large 42sqm living room lit by large windows, a kitchen, a dining room, a library, 2 bathrooms, a pantry, a cellar and a laundry. On the first floor we find the master bedroom with bathroom and walk-in closet, another 7 bedrooms, each with en-suite bathroom, a living room and a walk-in closet. Upstairs we find an ample attic. The property also has over 40 hectares of land (21 of which are planted with vines) and is completed by a chapel and a swimming pool.
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, this web site and the materials are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. LuxuryRealEstate.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether expressed, implied, or statutory including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We do not warrant that this web site or the materials are completely error free, will operate without interruption, are compatible with all equipment and software configurations, free of viruses, errors, or other harmful components, or will otherwise meet your needs.