Tuanui Bay is one of the most stunning secluded bays on the Northland coast. This outstanding landholding of approximately 74.61 hectares, has a stunning building site overlooking the beach and a sheltered deepwater anchorage.
Offering easy boat access and protected swimming, this bay would make the perfect family hideaway. Shellfish and crayfish lurk literally metres from the beach and this area is renowned for snapper and kingfish.
Within a short drive of Mangonui Harbour this offering is a must see and will be hard to match anywhere on the New Zealand coast.
• 74.61 hectares of waterfront overlooking secluded bay
• Designated building platform, metres from beach below
• Deepwater anchorage, short boat trip to Mangonui harbour
• Local facilities at Mangonui village and Coopers Beach
• Approximately 40 minutes' drive to Kerikeri Airport
Beachfront, Ocean, Water View, Waterfront.