Bar, Billiards Room, Clubhouse-Clubroom, Exercise Room, Fitness Room, Garage, Garden, Hot Tub, Jogging/Biking Path, Large Kitchen Island, Media/Game Room, Pool, Safe Room, Tennis Courts, Walk-In Closets.
Dishwasher, Hot Tub, Kitchen Island, Microwave Oven, Oven, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer & Dryer.
Crown Molding, French Doors, Furnished, Granite Counter Tops, Hardwood Flooring, His/Hers Closets, Hot Tub/Jacuzzi/Spa, In-Law Suite, Kitchen Island, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet, Washer and dryer, Wood Floors.
Barbecue, Deck, Dog Run, Exterior Lighting, Fencing, Hot Tub, Outbuilding(s), Storage Shed, Tennis Court(s), Wood Fence.
Hills View, Meadow, Mountain View, Open View, Panoramic, Scenic View, West.
This one-of-a-kind gated estate was given the distinction as “The Best Place for Rock Stars to Hang” in the Marin, Sonoma and Napa counties of California. And as you drive through the gates of this six-building private compound in the middle of the wine country, you’ll quickly see why.
This world renowned property is a private paradise situated 1,800 feet up Sonoma Mountain on approximately 8.5 acres suitable for horses or your own private vineyard. The compound includes the main house, two guest houses, nine fireplaces, nine bath rooms, four kitchens, a tennis court, pool and spa, separate theater and entertainment building, a world class recording studio and more.
The views are breathtaking. Far over the valley in the distance the ocean winks and waves with the sunset. All around you, soaring eagles, deer, giant Oaks and the misty canyons below, invite freedom of thought, spirit and creativity.
And yet you are as connected as you want to be.
The estate is only one hour north of San Francisco, 20 minutes from both private and public airports and minutes away from neighboring cities. You can visit the famous Sonoma and Napa vineyards that are all around you, or take a short scenic drive to Bodega Bay and Point Reyes beaches.
This world renowned estate has been featured on NBC national television, MTV Cribs and in 20 magazines worldwide including Luxury Living, Travel and Leisure, Robb Report, Estates West, Cigar Aficionado, Millionaire, Billboard and the cover of MIX Magazine. Sonoma Mountain Studio was recently awarded both Platinum and Gold Record Awards and has hosted guests, artists and producers from Japan, Germany, England, Greece, Sweden, Italy, Canada, Chile, Australia and the US.
Major remodeling and landscaping was completed over the last 18 months. The end result is a majestic, one-of-a-kind masterpiece.
Sonoma Mountain Estate and Studio Highlights
• Six-building compound with nine fireplaces, nine bathrooms, on approximately 8.5 acres suitable for horses or a private vineyard.
• The complex includes the main residence plus two guest houses, four kitchens, nine bathrooms and nine fireplaces.
• In the 14-room, three-story main house, four of the five bedrooms are exclusive suites each with a fireplace and private bath. In the main master bedroom, a wall opens to access the plush secret room.
• There is a theater and entertainment suite, exercise gym and pool cabana with bathroom in a separate building.
• The two guest houses each have a full kitchen, bath, fireplace, living room, dining area, a bedroom with ample closets and storage.
• Fenced, regulation-sized tennis court and accessories including ball machine, sweeper and a selection of tennis racquets.
• A large pebble-bottom, heated pool and a Jacuzzi whirlpool spa.
• A stone surrounded Viking outdoor kitchen featuring a brand new Viking grill, hot and cold water double sink, refrigerator, beer tap refrigerator and storage cabinets all in stainless steel.
• An ornate Gazebo with ceiling fan and lighting near the tennis court.
• Award-winning landscaping with multiple gardens and natural stone paths, stairs and walls, lighting and multiple irrigation systems.
• A deer-fenced, irrigated vegetable and herb garden and fruit orchard with raised beds and a greenhouse, and a wide variety of fruit trees and plantings including pear, peach, apple, figs, plums, cherries, artichokes, grapes and more.
• Three wells and the latest water purification, softening and pressure systems.
• World class recording studio is across the private road in lower pasture, featuring a lobby lounge, main studio, two isolation rooms, control room, machine room, producer’s suite and large deck overlooking the valley and sunset with distant ocean views.
• Exquisite interior design, furnishings and hand-crafted wood workings throughout studio and residential buildings.
• T-1 lines offer internet access throughout the buildings and grounds with the capacity to add three more T-1 lines that offer 60 megabytes of bandwidth suitable for live internet broadcasting.
• Cisco IP phone system with 21 telephones throughout the compound with direct lines and internal extensions for each and fiber optic wiring between buildings and 10 Direct TV hookups.
• Guarding 40kw backup generator for residential buildings and Guarding 40kw backup generator and battery system for studio.
• All new mechanicals including three-zoned central air and heating in the main house and multiple zone air and heating for Studio building.
Overview of property and turnkey features
With the exception of a few personal items, equipment and furnishings are available for sale. The following is a partial listing of the residential compound items and are NOT included in the listing price.
• All designer and custom furnishings, window treatments, bedding, rugs, art, decorations, electronics, pianos, appliances and outdoor furniture for all five furnished buildings, plus, the fleet of John Deere vehicles and gardening and landscape equipment and tools.
• A total of 10 televisions, 21 Cisco IP telephones, 10 refrigeration units
• All exercise equipment in gym including weight station, free weights, treadmill
• Tennis court equipment including ball machine, sweeper and racquets.
• Recent photography for marketing and promotional purposes.
• Worldwide branded and proven marketing and business model that includes website, professional photography, promotional brochure, domain names, and more.
In the heart of Sonoma Wine country, Short drive to San Francisco, Short drive to San Francisco, Gorgeous views from the top of Sonoma Mountain, Gorgeous views from the top of Sonoma Mountain.
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, this web site and the materials are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. LuxuryRealEstate.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether expressed, implied, or statutory including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We do not warrant that this web site or the materials are completely error free, will operate without interruption, are compatible with all equipment and software configurations, free of viruses, errors, or other harmful components, or will otherwise meet your needs.