The uniquely secluded country house energy label A+++,with a ground source heat pump, is situated in a truly beautiful
location at the end of a quiet dead-end street that turns into a walking - cycling path of
Staatsbosbeheer. From the living room, you can look straight into the nature reserve where you can
stroll along the many hiking trails. The house has beautiful views like we rarely see. Please refer to
the drone film to admire this special country house in its full glory.
* Stylish country house directly bordering a vast nature reserve;
* Architectural details in the house and finish;
* Well-maintained thatched roof;
* Outbuilding with space for two horse stables;
* Fibre optic available;
* Energy label A+++
* 24 solar panels installed in 2023
* Central heating via geothermal heat pump, with cooling option;
* Underfloor heating per room controllable;
* Sandstone fireplace with wood stove;
* Built-in electric shutters;
* Terrace door to sunny terrace;
* Natural stone Indian slate floors;
* Suite sliding doors with stained glass;
* Beautiful oak staircase in 3 parts with 2 platforms;
* High-quality sanitary facilities and equipment (in particular Miele and Villeroy en Boch);
* Attached garage suitable for two cars. Alternatively, it can be adapted for informal care purposes or
converted into an office o guesthouse;
* High-voltage power, alarm system and appropriate outdoor lighting;
* Meadow with space for a riding arena;
* Adjacent to the meadow is a yard for crane birds;
* Direct view of farmlands and nature with weekly surprises.
Stylish country house directly adjacent to a vast nature reserve
This architect-designed country house with a thatched roof is characterised by many exclusive details
and a high-quality finish. It is also fully prepared for the future by means of sustainable heating via a
ground source heat pump. The country house has an energy label A+++ with 24 solar panels and is
virtually energy neutral.
The insulated and heated garage can be adapted into one with minor adjustments office, informal care home or guesthouse.'
The total plot is approximately one hectare and, in addition to a matching horse stable with meadow, it is equipped with a cosy orchard with various fruit trees and a pond. With possibilities for the realisation of additional horse stables and facilities.
The house has excellent access to the A67 highway (about 5 minutes by car) towards Eindhoven and
Venlo. And highways A73 – A74 towards Nijmegen and Germany at about 10 minutes. Primary school
and childcare are available in neighbouring villages. The existing fibre optic network ensures optimal
De Peelbergen region is a tourist and recreational growth area with the Equestrian Centre, Bungalow
Parks De Schatberg, Center Parcs and Landal, Amusement Park Toverland and golf courses De
Golfhorst and De Peelse Golf as eye-catchers. There are various cosy restaurants in the area, such as
De Turfhoeve Sevenum and Herberg De Morgenzon.
The garden is low maintenance, as the grass is mowed by a robotic lawnmower
and there are several rain installation points around the house. This leaves you time to
optimally enjoy the garden and the nature reserve with its space and tranquillity on the various
Extraordinary in every season!
An El Dorado for nature lovers, people who can work from home and also for people with horses. A
unique BUITENSTATE property for lovers of Space and Tranquillity.
Cable TV, Garden, Lake Privileges, Park.
Dishwasher, Freezer, Microwave Oven, Oven, Refrigerator, Satellite Dish/Antenna.
Security System, Smoke Alarm, Study.
Central/Center Hall, Guest Room, Laundry Room, Living Room.
Barn/Stable, Exterior Lighting, Horse Facilities, Lawn Sprinkler, Storage Shed.
Canal View, Garden View, Landscape, Panoramic.
Country Home, Equestrian.
Buitenstate | Buitenstate makelaars: landelijk wonen in vrijstaande woningen en woonboerderijen
Kanaalweg 1, Evertsoord
Kanaalweg 1, Evertsoord on Vimeo
Kanaalweg 1, Evertsoord, Adriaan van den Heuvel Makelaars - YouTube
Welkom bij Peelbergen Equestrian Centre
Home - Grandorse