A fantastic family home!
Attractive, characteristic villa with a beautiful south-facing garden, with a pond and several wooden deck terraces. At the rear is an separate, architecturally-built unit, which is suitable as an office or as a separate living space. The villa is just a three-minute bike ride from the shops and railway station Heemstede-Aerdenhout. Spacious driveway with carport and space for several cars. Beautiful location, within cycling distance of various sports facilities, schools, daycare centres, and the beach. The arterial roads are easily accessible. A family home par excellence: eight bedrooms and several bathrooms!
Construction year: 1905. Living area: 463 m². Contents: 1,891 m³. Plot: 1,957 m².
Entrance: spacious and bright hall with toilet and access to the cellar; spacious, bright living room with a sunny conservatory, wide wooden floorboards and a fireplace; separate office at the front with (gas) fireplace; kitchen with appliances.
From the hall is access to the extension, consisting of: hall with toilet and closet with washing equipment, multifunctional rooms, pantry, toilet and bathroom. The entire extension boasts underfloor heating.
The modern staircase leads to a spacious landing with separate toilet, 1st bathroom with toilet, sink, shower and bath, 2nd bathroom with shower, toilet and sink, four spacious bedrooms, three of which have access to a balcony.
Spacious L-shaped landing with separate toilet and a pantry, four spacious bedrooms.
• In excellent condition.
• The extension is suitable for: an in-home office or au pair/caregiver lodgings.
• Irrigation system with its own source available.
• Beautiful wide wooden floorboards on the ground floor.
• Original panel doors throughout the house.
• Spacious house with attractive dimensions: lofty and spacious rooms.
• Exterior painting from 2017.
• Insulation: floor and roof insulation and (largely) thermopane glazing.
• Very spacious plot: almost 2,000m².
• There are built-in closets throughout almost the entire house.
• Boiler extension: 2008, Boiler housing: 2018.
• Oil tank: has been removed.
• Located in the immediate vicinity are schools, sports facilities, the beach and dunes, public transport, and
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, this web site and the materials are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. LuxuryRealEstate.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether expressed, implied, or statutory including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We do not warrant that this web site or the materials are completely error free, will operate without interruption, are compatible with all equipment and software configurations, free of viruses, errors, or other harmful components, or will otherwise meet your needs.