Let me introduce you an architectural gem in a quiet part of Prague 4.
The total built-up area is 340m2 (without separate garage) and the land area is almost 2000m2.
The whole building has good thermal properties as it is built of monolithic concrete. The total annual operating costs are demonstrably in the range of 50,000. CZK.
All roofing materials were newly replaced, including facades.
The building has a sophisticated alarm and telephone exchange with telephone lines distributed over both residential areas, so you can make calls from one part to another.
The furniture in the villa is atypical and made-to-measure, mostly built-in and therefore stays there.
The building itself consists of 4 parts:
1st residential two-storey villa 6 + 1
2. indoor swimming pool with shower, toilet and own boiler
3. spacious double garage
4th residential part of the ground floor and attic 5 + 1
All 4 parts of the villa are connected and each has its own boiler and hot water. In total there are 6x toilet, 5x shower and 1x bathtub.
- on the ground floor is a vestibule with built-in wardrobe and spacious shoe rack, hanger wall, a spacious staircase hall, kitchen with pantry, dining room and living room with fireplace, the ground floor has technical facilities, ie boiler room, laundry and toilet, and workshop with direct access to / from the garage
- upstairs there are two apartments, one parent and one children's, parent consists of three rooms, cleaning room with washing machine and large bathroom, children's consists of two spacious rooms connected bathroom
- the attic is unused
- this living room has a separate entrance, hall with staircase to the attic, kitchen and bathroom with shower and toilet, on the ground floor there is a living room and two smaller rooms
- in the attic there are three smaller rooms
The plot is also a separate garage, about 25 square meters, usable both for parking cars and only for garden equipment and other utensils, warehouse, etc.
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, this web site and the materials are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. LuxuryRealEstate.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether expressed, implied, or statutory including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We do not warrant that this web site or the materials are completely error free, will operate without interruption, are compatible with all equipment and software configurations, free of viruses, errors, or other harmful components, or will otherwise meet your needs.