Garden, Large Kitchen Island, Walk-In Closets.
Baseboard Heating, Dishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Gas Appliances, Kitchen Island, Kitchen Sink, Microwave Oven, Oven, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Stainless Steel, Washer & Dryer.
Abundant Closet(s), Balcony, Blinds/Shades, Breakfast bar, High Ceilings, His/Hers Closets, In-Law Suite, Keyless Entry, Kitchen Island, Recessed Lighting, Security System, Skylight, Walk-In Closet, Washer and dryer.
Basement, Den, Guest House Separate, Guest Room, In-law, Inside Laundry, Laundry Room, Living Room, Office, Separate Family Room.
Balcony, Barbecue, Deck, Exterior Lighting, Patio, Sunny Area(s), Wood Fence.
City View, Street.
Rare find in Vancouver – Situated on a quiet street in desirable area of Mackenzie Heights, immaculate 6 bedroom, 4 bath house with 2 additional fully legal rental suites. Enjoy this fabulous, fully updated family home boasting beautiful double height foyer, large principal rooms, a stunning chefs’ kitchen, family room, living room, 2 bedrooms & mud room on main and 4 generous bedrooms, 2 w/ensuites, on the upper level. Maximum privacy with fully separate basement suite and a marvelous 2 bedroom 2 level laneway home – both licensed & rented with great tenants. Prime location steps to shops and bakeries along W 33rd and only minutes to parks & Kerrisdale Village. Close to UBC & short drive to YVR & Downtown.
• 7,800 sq.ft. property (60 x 130 sq.ft. lot)
• 4,579 sq.ft. home
• 9 bedrooms
• 7 bathrooms
• Taxes $14,265 (2019)
• Year built 1988
• Zoning RS-5
• Close to Balaclava Park & Playground and Prince of Wales Park
• Public transit just steps away with easy access to downtown Vancouver, UBC & YVR
• Neighboring cafes, bakeries and shopping just around the block at MacKenzie and West 33rd Ave
• Close to Arbutus Shopping Centre and nearby Kerrisdale Village offering a myriad of local shops, restaurants, supermarkets and service amenities
• Elementary : Kerrisdale Elementary
• Secondary: Point Grey Secondary
• French Immersion: General Gordon Elementary (Late -6-7) Sir Winston Churchill Secondary (8-12)
• University of British Columbia
• South facing, fully fenced back yard and access to the laneway
• Host endless dinner parties in your fabulous formal dining room
• You will love your modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, 5 burner gas cooktop, granite counters, a convenient breakfast island & ample cabinet space plus a bright eat-in area adjoined to the kitchen with access to the covered BBQ deck
• Main level offers a formal living room & a family room, both with ambient gas fireplaces
• 2 large bedrooms on main floor, as well as a stylish 2 pc bathroom
• Upper level features generous size bedrooms, 2 with ensuites and walk-in closets
• Lovely hardwood floors throughout the home
OTHER FEATURES OF THE HOME
• Laneway 2 bedroom home – fully licensed with city for AirBnB rentals
• 1 bedroom basement suite – fully licensed with city for AirBnB rentals
• 3 gas fireplaces
• $200K spent in renovations in 2014: New roof, maple hardwood flooring, Hunter Douglas blinds, 2 skylights, On-demand hot water tank, sliding doors to patio from living room, new fence, etc.
Balaclava Park, Prince of Wales Park, UBC, Point Grey Secondary, Laneway House, AirBNB.
|Kerrisdale Elementary Elementary , Point Grey Secondary <span class="translation_missing" title="translation missing: en.school_category.secondary">Secondary</span> , General Gordon Elementary (Late French Immersion) Elementary , Sir Winston Churchill Secondary ( French Immersion) <span class="translation_missing" title="translation missing: en.school_category.secondary">Secondary</span> , University of British Columbia <span class="translation_missing" title="translation missing: en.school_category.other">Other</span>|
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, this web site and the materials are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. LuxuryRealEstate.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether expressed, implied, or statutory including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We do not warrant that this web site or the materials are completely error free, will operate without interruption, are compatible with all equipment and software configurations, free of viruses, errors, or other harmful components, or will otherwise meet your needs.