Nassaulaan 21 in Oegstgeest
Recently renovated, charming detached villa with a spacious, modern living kitchen, indoor garage, located on a large plot of land of 303m2 on one of the most beautiful lanes of Oegstgeest. This charming detached villa has an exquisite and spacious main floor with a large living kitchen, three bedrooms, and two bathrooms. And it also offers the opportunity to create an extra room with a living area of 13 m2 in the attic.
In 2018 and 2019, the house was almost entirely modernized to meet the modern standards, with great attention to detail and quality. Even the beautiful garden was landscaped again with much care and love.
You can find this special house on the Nassaulaan, which is one of the most beautiful lanes in the most desired neighborhood of Oegstgeest. All facilities are nearby: several elementary and middle schools, and the fun shopping streets called De Kempenearstraat and De Langevoort are within walking distance. You are just 10 minutes biking distance away from the city center of Leiden. The beaches of the Wassenaarseslag, Kaag, Katwijk, and Noordwijk are short distances away. You can reach public transportation and arterial roads such as the motorway the A44 to Schiphol International Airport, The Hague, and Amsterdam within minutes.
The unique design – Vester Architect, Wassenaar 1924 – is immediately noticeable from the outside: the roof line starts on the first floor, and because of the playful setup of the floor plan, the house looks completely different from every corner. This gives it an intimate look from the outside, while the rooms inside have high ceilings and are bright.
You notice directly when you step inside: a large hallway with open staircase and a lot of light! The spacious living kitchen with large windows in the rear facade makes it so the that the garden forms an integral part of the house, even when you are inside. The tasteful living room is currently setup as a sitting, dining, and TV room with a fireplace. The floor has parquet flooring made of oak covering the entire area, so all the rooms merge into one another.
After climbing the stairs to the next floor, you will also immediately notice the high ceilings and a lot of light here! By breaking the ceiling in the master bedroom, the original beams and the high ridge of more than 4.5 meters are visible. This, together with the en suite bathroom, gives the room a spacious and luxurious feeling. Both children’s bedrooms are large and each have separate bathrooms with bathtub, toilet, and washbasin.
A high beech hedge over the full breadth ensures you can enjoy the backyard in complete privacy. There are no adjacent buildings, so you have a lot of sun. In addition, the small patio in the front garden also gives you an opportunity to enjoy a cup of coffee in the morning sun.
Central hallway with toilet with sink, meter cupboard, and open staircase. Spacious sunroom with living kitchen, pantry, access to the garage, and connection to the backyard through sliding doors. Living room with fireplace.
Central hallway with landing pantry. Royal master bedroom with an en suite bathroom with shower and washbasin. Two children’s bedrooms. Spacious bathroom with bathtub, toilet, and washbasin. Front side balcony accessible from the master bedroom and children’s bedroom.
Boiler setup, accessible via attic ladder.
Garage with private driveway with a length of 15m. Front garden, side garden, and backyard.
• Boiler from 2018 and partially new radiators.
• Electrics from 2018, new meter cupboard, 10 groups 3 phase, with the possibility to expand these to get power source for an electric car. Partially new wiring through the entire house. And two new installed groups to garage for the washing machine and dryer.
• Roof insulated in 2018
• New en suite bathroom with walk-in shower and washbasin, 2018
• Almost entire house has insulated glazing 2019 HR++
• Fishbone parquet floor with floor insulation covering entire ground floor from 2019
• Modern kitchen from 2018 with:
- stone blade
- induction cooker
• Garage has two new separate electric groups for washing machine and dryer, drainage, and new water pipeline. There is also a radiator.
• Fireplace (preparation gas fire present)
• Extra square meters
- By placing a fixed staircase to the attic, it is possible to create an extra room with a living area of 13 m2. The current owners have a quotation of €3,500 to place the staircase, and this quotation is available for inspection.
- Furthermore, there is extra storage space available by closing the open space above the master bedroom.
• The old-age clause will be included to the purchase agreement.
• An architectural report was recently written, October 2019, and available for inspection.
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, this web site and the materials are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. LuxuryRealEstate.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether expressed, implied, or statutory including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We do not warrant that this web site or the materials are completely error free, will operate without interruption, are compatible with all equipment and software configurations, free of viruses, errors, or other harmful components, or will otherwise meet your needs.