6 Feet And Over, Partially Finished.
Electric Baseboard Units.
Crank Handle, Hung.
Villeray! Rare, single family house, 3 bedrooms, 1 bath (2nd floor) and 1 powder room (ground floor), nice private and intimate courtyard. Many renovations over the years. 5 mins walk from the metro Jarry and Crémazie. Must see!
- The building was converted to a single family dwelling between 1986-1992 (former owners)
- Renovated masonry wall, new brick, facade ($ 5,000)
- Balcony and front doors in 2009 ($ 10,000)
- Bathroom on the 2nd floor completely redone in 2010 ($ 15,000)
- Kitchen completely redone 2012 (cupboard, counter, backsplash, floor, door, electricity +
plumbing, wall insulation) ($ 33,000)
- Floor of master bedroom, powder room, bedroom door in 2014 ($ 22000)
- 2014 roofing ($ 10,600) in elastomer.
- Patio + rear fencing, wall of masonry back completely remade + window of the basement +
juliette + foundation walls 2015 ($ 70,500)
- Skylight window + hatch window 2016 ($ 1500)
- Caulking exterior doors and windows 2019.
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, this web site and the materials are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. LuxuryRealEstate.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether expressed, implied, or statutory including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We do not warrant that this web site or the materials are completely error free, will operate without interruption, are compatible with all equipment and software configurations, free of viruses, errors, or other harmful components, or will otherwise meet your needs.