This exquisite 0.7-acre ocean-view property overlooking English Bay and the North Shore mountains was conceived as something completely different - a contemporary home ideal for entertaining, yet also family oriented to cater for children. Garret Cord Werner Architects exceeded the owners' vision, taking a holistic approach to simultaneously integrate the architecture, landscape, and design. The property is constructed from two pavilion-like components connected by a central dining area, creating visual junctures designed for contemplation. One of the highlights of the garden, which features native plants and natural sculptural stone arrangements, is a waterfall that cascades into the koi pond at the entrance way to the home, where the floating staircase can be glimpsed rising to the second level. Simplicity reigns throughout, yet it is a warm, child-friendly, and wonderfully entertaining home - simply perfection.
An extraordinary unique property:
- 12,000 sq.ft. home
- 32,100 sq.ft. property
- 107 ft. x 300 ft. lot
- 4 bedrooms
- 7 bathrooms
- 5 fireplaces
- Triple car garage + additional off-street parking
- Built in 2014 by Werner Construction
- Designed by Garret Cord Werner Architects
- Taxes $116,390.40 for 2019
- The upmost in privacy for the discerning purchaser
- 107 foot x 300 foot lot
- 32,100 sq.ft. property with unobstructed views of the
ocean and mountains
- Immaculate grounds featuring numerous waterfalls, breathtaking landscaping, koi fish pond while incorporating local art, natural elements and flora into a true pacific sanctuary
AMENITIES NEARBY & AREA:
- Wesbrook Village Shopping Centre offering variety of restaurants, shops, cafes, banks, post office, pharmacy and grocery stores, such as: Shoppers Drug Mark, Save-On-Foods, BC Liquor Store, RBC, TD bank, and much more
- Short drive to W 10th Ave shopping & amenities, as well as West 4th Ave
- Easy access to YVR and Vancouver downtown
- Norma Rose Point School
- University Hill Elementary
- University Hill Secondary
Private And Catholic:
- West Point Grey Academy
- Our Lady of Perpetual Help Catholic School
- General Gordon Elementary (grade 6-7)
- Kitsilano Secondary (grade 8-12)
- University of British Columbia
- Outdoor And Green Spaces Nearby:
- Pacific Spirit Regional Park
- Foreshore Park
- Acadia Beach
- Spanish Banks Beach
- Jericho Beach
- Wreck beach
- CUB Botanical Gardens
- Nitobe memorial Garden
- University Endowment Lands
Outdoor Activities Nearby:
- Steps to beautiful Salish Trail
- Hiking, biking, walking, running on hundreds of stunning Pacific Spirit Regional Park Trails
- University Golf Club
- Jericho Sailing Centre
- Royal Vancouver Yacht Club
- UBC Farm
- UBC Tennis Centre
- Doug Mitchell Thunderbird Sports Centre
Other Activities And Interests Nearby:
- Chan Centre For The Perfoming Arts
- Morris and Helen Belkin Art Gallery
- Museum Of Anthropology
- UBC Aquatic Centre
- Wesbrook Community Centre
Bar, Billiards Room, Butler's Pantry, Cable TV, Cathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, Courtyard, Exercise Room, Fitness Room, Garden, Golf Course, Hot Tub, Jogging/Biking Path, Large Kitchen Island, Media/Game Room, Pantry, Park, Playground, Pool, Rooftop Deck, Sauna, Smart Home Technology, Sunroom, Whirlpool Tub, Wireless Internet.
Bar Refrigerator, Built in Wine Cooler, Burglar Alarm, Central Air Conditioning, Coffee Maker, Continuous/Self Cleaning Oven, Dishwasher, Dryer, Fixtures, Freezer, Gas Appliances, Grill, Hot Tub, Intercom, Kitchen Island, Kitchen Pantry, Kitchen Sink, Microwave Oven, Oven, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Stainless Steel, Washer & Dryer, Wine Cooler.
Abundant Closet(s), Air Conditioning, All Drapes, Audio-Video Wiring, Balcony, Bar, Bar-Dry, Bar-Wet, Bay/bow Window, Beam Ceilings, Blinds/Shades, Blown Ceilings, Breakfast bar, Built-in Desk, Carbon Monoxide Detector, Cathedral/Vaulted/Tray Ceiling, Ceiling Fans, Chandelier, Corridor Access, Decorative Lighting, Decorative Molding, Entertainment Center, Exposed Beams, Fire Alarm, Fitness, Floor to Ceiling Windows, Furnace, Furnished, His/Hers Closets, Home Theater Equipment, Hot Tub/Jacuzzi/Spa, Intercom, Kitchen Accomodates Catering, Kitchen Island, Marble Counter Tops, Paneled Doors, Recessed Lighting, Sauna, Security System, Skylight, Sliding Door, Smoke Alarm, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Solid Wood Doors, Stereo System, Stone Counters, Study, Surround Sound Wiring, Walk-In Closet, Wall Paneling, Washer and dryer, Woodwork.
Basement, Central/Center Hall, Den, Dressing Area, Exercise Room, Family Room, Formal Dining Room, Foyer, Game Room, Great Room, Guest Room, Home Theatre, Inside Laundry, Kitchen/Dining Combo, Laundry Room, Library, Living Room, Living/Dining Combo, Media Room, Office, Patio Enclosed, Recreation Room, Sauna, Separate Family Room, Storage Room, Study, Sun Room, Theatre, Utility Room, Wine Cellar.
Balcony, Barbecue, Basketball Court, Deck, Enclosed Porch(es), Exterior Lighting, Fireplace/Fire Pit, Gated Entry, Hot Tub, Large Open Gathering Space, Open Porch(es), Outdoor Living Space, Patio, Putting Green, Recreation Area, Security Gate, Street Lights, Sunny Area(s), Swimming, Terrace, Thermal Windows/Doors.
Concrete, Glass, Masonry, Metal, Stone.
Hardwood, Other, Stone Tile.
Covered, Driveway, Fenced, Garage, Gated, Guest, Off Street, Open, Secured.
City View, Garden View, Hills View, Landscape, Mountain View, North, Northwest, Ocean View, Open View, Panoramic, Scenic View, Swimming Pool View, Trees, View, Water View, Wooded.
Chateau, Estate, In-City, Mountain View, New Construction, Ocean, Skyline View, Suburban Home, Villa, Water View.
Norma Rose Point School Elementary, University Hill Elementary Elementary, University Hill Secondary Secondary, West Point Grey Academy Other, University of British Columbia Other.