Bar, Cable TV, Ceiling Fan.
Ceiling Fans, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Kitchen Island, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer & Dryer.
Air Conditioning, Bar, Bar-Wet, Breakfast bar, Ceiling Fans, Kitchen Island, Skylight, Smoke Alarm, Washer and dryer.
Outdoor Living Space, Patio.
Mountain View, Scenic View, View.
Custom three bedroom 3,290 SqFt., quality Southwest Santa Fe home sits against Red Rocks and National Forest in a quiet neighborhood and no daily short-term vacation rentals are allowed. This property is incredibly private with a magnificent red rock forest setting & natural wildlife in your outdoor living space with covered dining and uncovered patios to enjoy year-round. Inside, there's nothing like the incredible red rock views showcased from floor into a portion of the glass ceiling in the great room and exposed wooden beams & wood ceiling in great room. Many new upgrades since 2015 detailed in the Addendum to Sellers Disclosures. Home warranty through June 2020 to convey to new buyer. Basement off garage stays cool in the summer and offers 437 SqFt., of additional storage space. Remote controlled clearstory windows in gallery entry with lighted art niches keeps home cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter. Spacious master with walk-in closet, dual vanities plus a bonus vanity, walk-in shower and jetted bathtub, and patio off the master. Formal dining room. Two guest bedrooms (built-in Murphy bed for additional added space + dual office or 3rd bedroom). Kitchen offers New 5-burner island gas cooktop plus double convection ovens in kitchen, new Bosch dishwasher, new microwave, a wet bar, breakfast bar + island. New 50-gallon gas hot water heater. Superior Elastomeric coating added to roof in 2018. New interior paint. New wall to wall premium plush carpeting & pad. New French drains added and expanded drains on west, east and north side of property.
WHAT I LOVE ABOUT THIS HOME:
- 9 Miles From Whole Foods in West Sedona
- 9.3 Miles (15 Minutes to I-17)
- First American Home Warranty Conveys To Buyer Until June 2020
- New 50-Gallon Gas Hot Water Heater in 2018
- New Coating of Elastomeric On Roof in 2018
- Wall To Wall Premium Plush Carpet With Top-Grade Luxury Pad
- Top of the Line Samsung Washer and Dryer
- New Kitchenaid 5-Burner Gas Island Cooktop
- New Kitchenaid Cabinet-Mounted Double Convection Ovens
- New Top of the Line Bosch Dishwasher
- New Custom Interior Paint Throughout the Home
- Five Double-Paned Glass Windows Replaced with Tinting For Sun Protection & Furniture Protection
- Expanded French Drains on East Side of House From the North & West Side Of House From the North
- New Pleated Cellular Shades Over Dual Paned Windows
- Septic Recently Pumped (Seller Will Also Have Certified Inspection After Completion of Buyer Inspections)
- Low HOA Dues $180.00/Annually
- No Nightly Vacation Rentals Allowed In Quiet Community
- Community Tennis Courts Within 2 Miles
- Park Area To Walk Pets
- Public Golf Course Within 2 Miles
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, this web site and the materials are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. LuxuryRealEstate.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether expressed, implied, or statutory including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We do not warrant that this web site or the materials are completely error free, will operate without interruption, are compatible with all equipment and software configurations, free of viruses, errors, or other harmful components, or will otherwise meet your needs.