Paris 7th District – A restored property steeped in history photo 1
Paris 7th District – A restored property steeped in history photo 2
Paris 7th District – A restored property steeped in history photo 3
Paris 7th District – A restored property steeped in history photo 4
Paris 7th District – A restored property steeped in history photo 5
Paris 7th District – A restored property steeped in history photo 6
Paris 7th District – A restored property steeped in history photo 7
Paris 7th District – A restored property steeped in history photo 8
Paris 7th District – A restored property steeped in history photo 9
Paris 7th District – A restored property steeped in history photo 10
Paris 7th District – A restored property steeped in history photo 11
Paris 7th District – A restored property steeped in history photo 12
Paris 7th District – A restored property steeped in history photo 13
Paris 7th District – A restored property steeped in history photo 14
Paris 7th District – A restored property steeped in history photo 15
Paris 7th District – A restored property steeped in history photo 16
Paris 7th District – A restored property steeped in history photo 17
Paris 7th District – A restored property steeped in history photo 18
Paris 7th District – A restored property steeped in history photo 19

Paris 7th, France

Interior features

Elevator.

Description

Rue du Bac. These former barracks (the first in Paris occupied by the Musketeers) have been restored in the style of the 17th century with meticulous attention paid to the choice of materials. 237 sqm of exceptional living space on the fifth and sixth floors includes a spacious living/reception room featuring exposed beams, a separate equipped kitchen, and five suites.
Bright and luxuriously appointed.

Paris 7th District - Rue du Bac
La Halle Barbier was acquired by the young King Louis XIV in 1659 to lodge the « Mousquetaires Gris », the Royal Guard whose captain in 1667 was none other than the legendary d’Artagnan.
The Musketeers were to remain here in the first barracks in Paris until the dissolution of the guard by Louis XVI in 1775. The building was subsequently transformed into a market under the orders of the Marquis de Boulainvilliers in 1779. Sold in 1834, only the most ancient buildings was destroyed leaving a few vestiges which are visible in rue de Verneuil and rue du Bac.
The barracks are to be found on plans of the capital dating from 1760 and 1771.
The building benefits from old stone walls and beams, and is today still listed and classed as a building to « save and preserve ».
The ensemble has been restored in the style of the 17th century with meticulous attention paid to the choice of materials.
For more information or if you wish to be among the first to be informed about other possible acquisitions in this building, please contact the Daniel Féau Commercialisation team.

Presented by

Daniel FÉAU Conseil Immobilier

Daniel FÉAU Conseil Immobilier
Click To Show Phone
Main: +33 01 56 88 48 48
Fax: +33 01 56 88 48 40

Location

Disclaimer

To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, this web site and the materials are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. LuxuryRealEstate.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether expressed, implied, or statutory including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We do not warrant that this web site or the materials are completely error free, will operate without interruption, are compatible with all equipment and software configurations, free of viruses, errors, or other harmful components, or will otherwise meet your needs.