Mulmur Home – 2 Lots
This privately sited brick residence is placed down a long drive and overlooks a large pond and rolling grounds. The open concept home is well finished with modern kitchen & breakfast room which opens into the family room with vaulted ceiling & fireplace. 3 bedroom, 3 bath home with walk-out lower level and attached 3 car garage. Main floor laundry. Plenty of room to add more bedrooms.
The Lands – 2 separate lots totalling 79 acres
The main house lot is a little over 24 acres and includes the updated home, large pond with dock and a network of hiking trails. The house lot is 24.01 acres. The adjoining lot with expansive hardwood forest and extensive hiking trails spans 55 acres. The property is enrolled in the Ontario Managed Forest Tax Incentive Program to lower property taxes. If desired, the professional forester can help an owner produce income from the managed hardwood lands.
- Geothermal heating and cooling with efficient propane back-up heating system
- Large pond with dock
- Boundary survey available (Main Lot: Part 5 on plan 7R-3878, 24.01 acres & Woodlot being Part 1 on plan 7R-5565 being 55 acres)
- 2 fireplaces
- Updated kitchen with centre island, breakfast area and large dining room
- Home office overlooks the front yard and down towards the pond
- Front load washer and dryer
- Exterior lighting
- Drilled well to east of home & septic system
- Taxes: $4637.78 (2018) (House lot), $434.21 (2018) (55 acre woodlot)
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, this web site and the materials are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. LuxuryRealEstate.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether expressed, implied, or statutory including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We do not warrant that this web site or the materials are completely error free, will operate without interruption, are compatible with all equipment and software configurations, free of viruses, errors, or other harmful components, or will otherwise meet your needs.