Low (Less Than 6 Feet), Other, Separate Entrance, Unfinished.
Adjoining To The Master Bedroom, Other.
Garage, Other, Shed.
No Neighbours In The Back, Water Access, Wooded.
Not Paved, Other.
Alarm System, Central Air Conditioning, Central Heat Pump, Central Vacuum Cleaner System Installation.
Detached, Double Width Or More, Other.
Other, Wood Fireplace.
Bi Energy, Electricity, Heating Oil.
Bicycle Path, Cross Country Skiing, Elementary School, Golf, Other, Park Green Area.
Asphalt Shingles, Other.
Other, Purification Field, Septic Tank.
Flat, Sloped, Steep.
Other, Panoramic, Water.
Artesian Well, Other.
Crank Handle, Tilt And Turn.
Dream field. Superb view of the St-Lawrence River. Lot + 360 000 sqf. Ancestral house (1838), bright interior, 3 beds, cathedral ceiling, fireplace in the living room. Multifunctional building (workshop, garage space and maintenance, stable) + independent double garage. Landscaped land, pond. Agricultural operations. A treasure hidden near Quebec.
- Huge lot of +360 000 sqft, set back from the Royal Road
- Superb view of the St-Lawrence River (year-round)
- Intimacy guaranteed by a row of trees to the east and west
- Notarized access to the river
- Ancestral home (1838) full of charm in the image of the beautiful properties of the seaside of the American east coast.
- Bright and warm interior: ground floor open plan, cathedral ceiling, exposed beams.
- Unique architecture that maintains harmony between different rooms
- Terraces at the front and at the back
- Basement with stone foundation and concrete floor
- Building (32 x 64 ft) on 2 floors including a workshop, a center space used as a garage or for mechanical maintenance and a stable section. Upstairs is a huge storage space that has an independent outside entrance
- Double garage (27 x 28 ft) with 2 large doors, a concrete floor and a cathedral ceiling.
- A pond near the house brings a special touch to the site with the multiple plants and wildflowers surrounding it (a wind turbine ensures air circulation in the pond)
- Most of the land has been zoned agricultural allowing normal agricultural operations.
- Part of the land (zoned white) located along Royal road could be offered for sale
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, this web site and the materials are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. LuxuryRealEstate.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether expressed, implied, or statutory including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We do not warrant that this web site or the materials are completely error free, will operate without interruption, are compatible with all equipment and software configurations, free of viruses, errors, or other harmful components, or will otherwise meet your needs.