Prestigious area of Sherbrooke! Magnificent property located on a 1.25 acre-lot in the heart of Croisée Beckett. Unique with a private wooded backyard and mature landscaping. 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, high-end construction and materials. Splendid paths leading to water garden. Located at the end of a cul-de-sac where peace and quiet await you!
- Superior quality construction, high efficiency windows, PVS inside and Aluminium outside.
- Guaranteed comfort! Extra Thermax insulation on exterior walls and 2nd floor ceilings.
- Bi-energy central heating system (electricity/oil), 400 Amps electrical panel with panel and emergency generator. Central AC.
- Spacious kitchen featuring lots of storage, cherry wood cabinets, opening up on dining room that leads to back terrace.
- Vast office ideal for professionals or self-employed.
-The centre of the property features a superb cherry wood staircase leading to 2nd floor.
3 bedrooms including a master suite with walk-in style closet, adjoining bathroom for comfort and privacy as well as a 2nd bathroom for the secondary bedrooms.
- Huge garden-style basement leading to backyard and 2 garages featuring lots of storage such as cold room, cedar closet, workshop, full bathroom and family room with pool table.
- 2 communicating double garages on a concrete slab, with space for 4 cars plus a workbench area.
Billiards Room, Cable TV, Garden, Large Kitchen Island, Vacuum System, Walk-In Closets, Wireless Internet.
Central Vacuum, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Hot Tub, Kitchen Island.
Abundant Closet(s), All Drapes, Cathedral/Vaulted/Tray Ceiling, Cedar Closet, Central Vacuum, Chandelier, Drywall Ceiling, Hot Tub/Jacuzzi/Spa, Kitchen Island, Quartz Counter Tops, Walk-In Closet.
Basement, Family Room, Game Room, Guest Room, Kitchen/Dining Combo, Laundry Room, Living Room, Separate Family Room.
Fireplace/Fire Pit, Large Open Gathering Space, Outdoor Living Space, Sunny Area(s).
Carpet, Hardwood, Tile.
Garden View, Landscape, South, Trees, West, Wooded.
Country Home, In-City, Suburban Home.