Founded in 1892, the renowned Volanti Duck Club has charmed many a hunter for more than a century. It is conveniently located and has easy access from the entire Bay Area. The club consists of 511 acres on the west side of the Suisun Marsh and is a short drive from Suisun City, Ca. The shooting area contains twenty two blinds which are accessed by boat then walking moderate distances to blinds. In addition to the excellent duck hunting, there is incredible striper & sturgeon fishing, pig, pheasant and dove hunting. The club is in good condition and comes mostly furnished with all accessories, also encompasses a nice size living area and game room w/ two bathrooms. Kitchen comes fully equipped for large group entertaining. In addition, there are eleven bungalows with four having their own private boat docks, caretakers mobile home and garage/shop, picking shed and decoy shed.
• Superior Suisun Duck Club on west side.
• 511 acres.
• Mostly furnished 2,000 +/- clubhouse.
• Kitchen comes fully equipped for large group entertaining.
• Living area and game room w/ two bathrooms.
• Eleven Bungalows with four having their own private boat docks.
• Caretakers mobile home.
• Garage/shop, picking shed and decoy shed.
• Twenty two Duck blinds.
• Conveniently located South of Suisun City, 45 minute drive time to East Bay & 1 hour to Marin County.
• Good levees and water control.
• Includes 3 pieces of marsh equipment; rubber tired bucket loader/mower, 5 yard swamp dump truck and a Komatsu D31P with backhoe attachment.
• A year round live in security man & wife whom provide excellent maintenance of the club in and outdoor grounds.
• Year round boat dock and fishing pier with access to Suisun Slough and Suisun City.
• Gravel road maintained by the club.
• Property parallels the State Fish and Wildlife Joice Island Game Refuge.
• Club pond water source comes from Cat & Suisun Slough.
• Club house water is from a 5,000 Gallon fresh water storage tank.
• Excellent duck hunting, striper & sturgeon fishing, pig, pheasant and dove hunting.
• Club is in the Solano County Williamson Act program.
• Great hunting history.
Marina View, Marsh, Water View.