Bar, Ceiling Fan, Courtyard, Pool.
Ceiling Fans, Central Air Conditioning, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Kitchen Island, Microwave Oven, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer & Dryer.
Air Conditioning, Bar, Bar-Wet, Breakfast bar, Ceiling Fans, Kitchen Island, Security System, Skylight, Smoke Alarm, Washer and dryer.
Guest House Separate.
Barbecue, Deck, Horse Facilities, Outdoor Living Space, Patio, Security Gate.
Mountain View, Scenic View, View.
El Rojo Grande Ranch, Sedona's largest 173-acre privately owned estate with a fully appointed equestrian center, three homes, nestled against national forest within the red rocks. The property features a stunning quality-built southwestern design 6,581 SqFt residence, built by the beloved, Phil Morris. The residence includes a lap pool & heated spa, fitness room, exquisite outdoor entertaining patio, and gourmet kitchen for the chef. The estate ranch includes a fully appointed guest casita; and additional 1,575 SF caretaker residence. Equestrian barns and stalls; three arenas; equine veterinary clinic; and equestrian cantina. A 2-acre private park nestled at the base of the red rocks. The property offers an abundance of flexibility and possibilities. Video Available. Recent inspections.
- AERIAL VIDEO Available: www.fioreluxurytours.com/rojogrande/#video
- Current Zoning Includes An Additional 80 Homes (Approx). Will Need County Approval For Significant Development Of Homes.
- Main Residence: 6,581 Sq|Ft
- Fully Appointed Guest Casita: 1,313 Sq|Ft
- Caretaker's Quarters: 1,575 Sq|Ft
- Zoned RCU-20A
- Ranch W/ Stable: 4,729 Sq|Ft
- Second Stable: 4,680 Sq|Ft
- Barn: 4,225 Sq|Ft
- Zoned: R1L-70
- Property Can Be Split. Currently 4 Parcels.
- 19,500,000 Appraisal Completed In 2005 Prior To Purchasing Additional 15 Acres. Appraisal Available With An Abundance Of Property Details.
- Geological & Environmental Site Assessment Completed in 2018
- Well Report & Study Completed in 2018
- Inspections Performed In 2018 To Determine Property Condition PROPERTY SUMMARY
- Name: El Rojo Grande Ranch
- Street Address: 6625 West State Route 89A, Sedona AZ 86336
- County: Yavapai
- Primary Current Use: Single-Family Residential
- Site Area: 173 Acres
- Number Of Buildings: 7
- Residence Number Of Stories: All Single Level
- Total Building Area: Main Residence and Pool House; Guest Residence; Caretaker's Residence; East Stable; West Stable; Barn; Pump House
- Constructed Approximately: County Permits Taken In 1993
- Asphalt Pavement: Approximately 20,000 SqFt (Aerial Imagery)
- Carport: One
- Foundation: Concrete Slab-On Grade
- Structure: Loan-Bearing Concrete Masonry Unit Walls & Perimeter Wood Stud Walls, Interior Wood Posts
- Exterior Facades: Painted Stucco, Painted Brick Veneer
- Roof On Residences: White Membrane
- Roof On Barns/Stables: Metal Roof Decking
- HVAC: Split Systems W/ Exterior Heat Pumps Interior Air Handling Units; Two Evaporative "Swamp" Coolers
- Electrical: Each Building Has Its Own Meter. 600 Amp, 240/120-Volt Service At Each Building
- Plumbing: Copper Supply; Chromed Brass and PVC Waste
- Water Heaters: Gas-Fired (Propane).
- Fire Suppression System: Fully-Protected With Wet-Pipe Sprinkler System
- Fired Water Heaters
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, this web site and the materials are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. LuxuryRealEstate.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether expressed, implied, or statutory including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We do not warrant that this web site or the materials are completely error free, will operate without interruption, are compatible with all equipment and software configurations, free of viruses, errors, or other harmful components, or will otherwise meet your needs.