This splendid historic residence is attributed to the architect Carlo Borella (author), the most illustrious member of the family of builders, settled down permanently in Vicenza in the mid-1500s. The entire monumental complex, located in Sandrigo, just a few kilometres away from Vicenza city center, was fully and accurately recovered from the original splendor, using state-of-the-art materials and techniques, as well as equipped with all the technological systems for the best living comfort. It is spread over several buildings. It has origins dating back to 1400-1500, with the high "tower" still present today. The original building structure, to agricultural use, has progressively been enriched up to the realization of the current main body of the Villa. It was created by Antonio Garbinati of Girolamo in 1672. The monumental complex was the management center of a vast surrounding agricultural estate, as evidenced by the Garbinati family crest placed in the tympanum of the main pediment. where we read: Various improvements and extensions of the wings next to the Villa follow one another in the early 1800s (1813-1829) as the rebuilding of the neoclassical South Wing with an imposing colonnade. Others architectural updates in the neo-Gothic style date back to this period, which sees the precious recovery of the ex-noble Chapel with valuable architectural elements from the fifteenth century. The last restoration regards the Stable that surrounds the internal court to the North; made up of precious elements from the fifteenth century, it is concluded with a rich neo-gothic portal attested on the main surrounding wall. This historical residence covers an area of about 3000 m2. It consists of a three-storey manor house with a tower, North Wing with self-contained apartment and professional studio, South colonnaded Wing, utilized former-Chapel at Guest house, Greenhouse and very valuable colonnaded Stable. It has two separate entrances: monumental entrance with stone statues to the west, secondary entrance to the north. The landscape is agricultural and very peaceful with extensive views of the Pre-Alps to the north and the small Dolomites to the west. The full historical center of Vicenza is only 13 Km (20 minutes), while the motorway exit is at 5 Km (8 minutes). The property comprises a total of 55 rooms and 13 bathrooms. The green area surrounding the property is about 2.5 hectares, of which 5000 m2 are destined for a park, of which the internal one is entirely surrounded by walls.
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, this web site and the materials are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. LuxuryRealEstate.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether expressed, implied, or statutory including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We do not warrant that this web site or the materials are completely error free, will operate without interruption, are compatible with all equipment and software configurations, free of viruses, errors, or other harmful components, or will otherwise meet your needs.