The original Pepperidge Farm - built in 1928 by Henry and Margaret Rudkin the property has a wonderful history. Once consisting of close to 200 acres of orchards and gardens - the property was repurposed following the arrival of the Great Depression when it was converted from an equestrian estate to a working farm. Due to a child's illness - Mrs. Rudkin began baking breads to aid his condition. Soon others began asking for her tasty baked goods and the rest is history! The main house has been painstakingly and lovingly restored by the current owners to its former glory and is now offered on 4 and a half acres with an additional 2 acre lot available. While located within the gated community of The Ridge - the property is not part of the association. Come see this gracious and stately landmark.
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, this web site and the materials are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. LuxuryRealEstate.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether expressed, implied, or statutory including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We do not warrant that this web site or the materials are completely error free, will operate without interruption, are compatible with all equipment and software configurations, free of viruses, errors, or other harmful components, or will otherwise meet your needs.