Own A Piece Of History In Noosa Hinterland
All the Romance of a bygone Era, "Seabank" circa 1910 has been expertly restored with original features, VJ walls, high ceilings, timber fretwork and hardwood floors, it's brimming with character and potential.
Agent Richard Locke said part of the charm of this home is its distinctive Queensland style and to grace Noosa Hinterland with classic architecture is rare. A fine example such as Seabank and so expertly relocated here from the Gold Coast. Set on over 2 acres of land with sweeping views to Mt Cooroy in the gently rolling hills of The Rafter Estate in Eumundi township.
The open-plan living-dining room with soaring ceilings, ornate dado rail and French doors opening to the full length rear verandah. The kitchen is a delight with Caesarstone benchtops, porcelain double sink and Bosch dishwasher. A stunning new ivory-coloured 900mm oven with gas cooking with pressed-metal-style splashback, and a walk-in pantry
Master bedroom with ensuite is styled with subways tiles, complemented by Moorish floor tiles, double vanity, glass screen shower and striking black tapware.
2 large bedrooms are serviced by a full family size bathroom with a bath.
The 4th bedroom is near the front entry or could be your study or office.
The 3rd bathroom is conveniently located near the studio and includes laundry facilities, toilet and glass-walled shower.
- 12-ft ceilings, French doors, tall hopscotch windows, timber floors
- New plumbing & wiring, new fans & lighting throughout
- Stone benchtop, 900mm oven, gas hob, walk-in pantry
- Modern stylish bathrooms, main with freestanding bathtub
- Infinity concrete pool 4.5m diameter, 1.6m deep
- Huge entertaining deck, built-in seating
- Firepit and easy-care landscaped gardens
- Freestanding 40m2 studio / rumpus room, insulated & airconditioning
- Wastewater treatment plant, 25,000L water tank
- 2 car garage with auto door and plenty of storage or a workshop
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, this web site and the materials are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. LuxuryRealEstate.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether expressed, implied, or statutory including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We do not warrant that this web site or the materials are completely error free, will operate without interruption, are compatible with all equipment and software configurations, free of viruses, errors, or other harmful components, or will otherwise meet your needs.