Substantial 6-bedroom, 2-bathroom villa set on a freehold plot of some 1000m2 encompasing a sunny southwest-facing garden surrounded by mature trees and evergreen shrubbery for optimum privacy. This expansive family home was designed and built by the local architect Herman G. Van Eijden, and includes 2 garages, a covered terrace, and off-street parking. The location is hard to beat – within walking distance of shops, schools, sports facilities, and Naarden Vesting; convenient to public transport and motorways.
• Vestibule with gorgeous leaded glass doors
• Guest lavatory with washbasin
• Large eat-in kitchen with fireplace and French doors to the garden
• Access to cellar
• Utility room with cloakroom and back door
• 2 reception rooms, each with a fireplace and French doors to the garden
• Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
• 2nd bedroom, currently in use as dressing room
• 3rd and 4th bedrooms, both with fitted wardrobes and balcony
• Laundry room and w.c.
• Bathroom with shower and double washbasin
• Huge landing with tv/study area
• 5th and 6th bedrooms
• Bathroom with bath, washbasin, and w.c.
• Pull-down stairs to large storage attic housing the central heating unit
Features and amenities:
• New roofs with original glazed tiles on the house, garages, and woodshed
• Recently painted wooden shutters and many colourful leaded glass transom windows
• Exterior paintwork in good condition
• Central heating unit consisting of…….
• Spectacular garden with sun until dusk
• Large trampoline in the front garden
Fantastic family home, centrally located within easy reach of local facilities.
Living space 258m2, 955m3
Garages 24.7m2 and 21.1m2
Plot size 1005m2
Optional in sale the adjacent plot pond with private land with stairs to the water the size of 1000m2
Asking price € 1,189,000.00 kk (buyer pays closing costs)
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, this web site and the materials are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. LuxuryRealEstate.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether expressed, implied, or statutory including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We do not warrant that this web site or the materials are completely error free, will operate without interruption, are compatible with all equipment and software configurations, free of viruses, errors, or other harmful components, or will otherwise meet your needs.