Classic 5-bedroom, 2-bathroom detached villa (designated monument) with garage, set on a plot of some 1000m2 in the presitgious "Trompenberg" neighbourhood. This lovely family home, which is in need of some modernisation, was built in the 1930s by the archtitect P.H.N. Briet and still retains many of its stunning original decorative details. The property features a terrace spanning the entire width of the facade at the back as well as gardens on all sides, including a sunny, west-facing back yard, and offers a spectacular view over centuries-old beech trees plus optimum privacy thanks to tall trees and evergreen shrubbery.
This delightful residental area is conveniently situated near the A1 and A2 highways, is within walking or cycling distance of both primary and secondary schools, and offers easy access to shops and public transportation in the centre of Hilversum .
The location borders the beautiful Corversbos woodlands, where various sports facilities are located.
• Hall with coat closet
• Access to basement with laundry connections, storage area, and separate wine cellar
• W.C. with washbasin
• Living room
• Adjoining conservatory with patio doors to the garden
• 2nd living/dining room
• Basic eat-in kitchen with door to the garden
• 3 bedrooms, of which two have access to a balcony
• Shower and w.c.
• Door from landing leading to a separate master suite
• Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
• Basic bathroom
• 2 Large rooms, both with fitted wardrobes
• Bathroom with shower, washbasin, and w.c.
• Stairs from landing to 2 "intriguing" rooms on the 3rd floor
Living space 231.5 m2, 994 m3
Cellar 36.5 m2
Garage 18 m2
Attic 12.2 m2
Balcony 14.5 m2
Asking price € 1.239.000,- (buyer pays costs)
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, this web site and the materials are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. LuxuryRealEstate.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether expressed, implied, or statutory including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We do not warrant that this web site or the materials are completely error free, will operate without interruption, are compatible with all equipment and software configurations, free of viruses, errors, or other harmful components, or will otherwise meet your needs.