Designed by Don Woods. As Don Woods would relay this to any buyer: “This is the best house I have ever built!”
Location: BIG PARK, Village of Oak Creek, Sedona, AZ 86351
Minutes to I-17, shops, restaurants, 3 golf courses…
A True Safari in Sedona on ONE LEVEL. Enjoy the PRIVATE SEDONA lifestyle with PANORAMIC VIEWS in this fabulous 5 bedroom, 7.5 bath home. A Don Woods Soft Southwest Contemporary Built in 1996 offering a well-planned 10,127 sqft floorplan sitting on 15.69 acres. This Estate includes the main house, guest house and maid quarters/MIL quarters or live-in-help quarters all joined by 4,062 sq ft of patio space. Art collection? No problem! This view estate boasts plenty of wall space for your collections!
Enter through the main gate and meander up your private drive and park at your private portico. Open your custom entry gate into a magical Sycamore oasis & private creek to make you feel like you stepped onto the West Fork Trail. Your senses will be delighted as you open majestic front doors to towering ceilings and a gorgeous Great room detailed by Ponderosa Viga Beams, neutral venetian plaster, ceramic tile floors, and art that slides into the ceiling to view movies/tv. Your Formal Dining Room welcomes all guests with a hand crafted teak dining table to sit 14, custom jade granite bar with gold sink & built-in wine fridge, and separate buffet and hutch for storage. The MASTER CHEF'S kitchen delivers with SubZero side by side fridge, gas cooktop AND electric cooktop AND wok station, warming drawer, trash compactor, double ovens, microwave, sit up curved granite bar to seat 8, fireplace nook, and eat in teak table for 4. A true working butler's pantry with fridge, dishwasher and sink. Other rooms in the main house: Two split master suites with captivating views, a workout room ready for a barre class, his and her office suites, custom library with cherry floors and cabinetry and to-die for views, and an indoor Oversized pool with private bar and bathroom. The Maid's Quarters features a great room, kitchenette and bathroom. The separate guest house can sleep up to 11 people and offers a great room, full kitchen, dining area, master bdrm, bedroom & bunk room, 2 bathrooms. Escape outdoors to covered patio living for star gazing or entertaining with your built-in bbq/bar for gatherings. Front patio views of Courthouse Butte, Bell Rock, and Lee Mountain never get old or set up the croquet set in the grass for competitive fun.
Take a walk out to the private covered pergola for meditation, stargazing or for a romantic date night with cheese and a bottle of wine.
Perhaps you love a house with a bit of history? The current owner kept the ruins of two homesteads when ranchers would stop during cattle drives before the land was developed. Even Page Spring Cellars evaluated 5 acres on this site for a potential vineyard.
Looking for privacy and serenity with room to entertain with NO HOA !
All furnishings and art available as a separate bill of sale.
Notables of the property:
• All ONE Level
• Panoramic views of Bell Rock, Courthouse Butte, Lee Mountain
• Towering Ceilings and Wall Space for Art
• Neutral Venetian Plaster in Main House
• Gated Property
• Entry Courtyard boasts Sycamore Trees, meticulous landscaping and water to delight the senses
• Tongue and Groove Wood Ceilings accented by Ponderosa Viga Beams
• Indoor swimming pool with pool bath
• Main house features 2 Split Masters, His and Her Offices, Gym, Great Room, Library
• Guest house offers 1600 sq ft with 2 bdrm, 2 bth , full kitchen, living room, dining space, and can sleep 11 comfortably, stackable washer and dryer
• Maid Quarters features a kitchenette, living room & bedroom combination, and full bath
• Master Chef Kitchen w/ fireplace: Side by Side SubZero Refrigerator and Freezer, Indoor BBQ, Cooktops feature both Electric and Gas cooking, Double ovens, warming drawer, Wok Station, granite slab countertops, curved island bar seats 8, two sinks, microwave, eat-in nook, desk area, and a FULL WORKING Pantry for Storage and Entertaining
• Formal Dining Room is adorned by both a jade granite buffet w/ built-in china cabinet AND separate jade granite bar with a gold sink and wine fridge w/ built-in cabinets for glass storage
• Library maximizes comfort with cherry floors and built in bookcases for your favorite collections
• Main Master Retreat offers exquisite views, private patio, fireplace, wetbarw / fridge and microwave , female vanity with rose colored lighting for amazing makeup, Asko Washer and Dryer, Two Walk In closets, bidet, steam shower with 4 heads, 3 person jetted tub
• Lush green grass at North Yard and West Yard
• Raised Planters for a Full Garden
• Private Pergola to take in views
• Covered Outdoor Patio and Covered Breezeways to access the maids quarters and quest house
• Built-In BBQ and outdoor counter space for huge events
• Multiple open patios
• Sliding Art in the Great Room hides the Big Screen TV
• Oversized 3 car garage with shop and built in cabinetry
• 4 Car Covered Portico
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, this web site and the materials are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. LuxuryRealEstate.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether expressed, implied, or statutory including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We do not warrant that this web site or the materials are completely error free, will operate without interruption, are compatible with all equipment and software configurations, free of viruses, errors, or other harmful components, or will otherwise meet your needs.