In the heart of the Minervois, 2 km from a small village, this property has the advantage of being located in a totally natural and preserved environment. While being 15 km from a regional metropolis, highways and an international airport.
The undulating landscape, the wild setting gives the estate a personality.
The land consists of moors, garrigues, pine forests and fields. Possibility of replanting vines. The castle whose current architecture dates from 1185 is partly renovated with an agro-tourism vocation.
The estate consists of 2 independent wings closed by 2 towers. In the park there is an infinity pool, a tennis court and large outbuildings, a Gallo-Roman winery, a chapel of the 1st century, a Romanesque church, a Visigoth church, material sheds, a caretaker's house and an old wash house.The agency fees will be born by the buyer and are in adition réf: 6193
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, this web site and the materials are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. LuxuryRealEstate.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether expressed, implied, or statutory including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We do not warrant that this web site or the materials are completely error free, will operate without interruption, are compatible with all equipment and software configurations, free of viruses, errors, or other harmful components, or will otherwise meet your needs.