Striking two-under-one-roof villa with driveway and detached wooden double garage in one of the most quiet and green avenues of Aerdenhout. The beautifully landscaped, spacious garden with several terraces and pond is exceptional. The location at the heart of Aerdenhout, surrounded by beautiful trees with every amenity in the immediate vicinity, makes this family home extra attractive.
Year of construction: 1923. Capacity: 854m³. Usable area: 219m². Plot: 2.350m².
Entrance, vestibule, spacious living (ceiling height of 3,3 meters) with double doors to the front garden and a marble fireplace, toilet with hand basin and front portal. The light, garden-facing dining room with patio doors to the terrace is in open communication with both the living room and the kitchen. The kitchen has been equipped with various built-in appliances, pantry with washer-dryer set up and access to the garden, storage room with central heating boiler.
Spacious, light garden room with underfloor heating and an access door to the garden.
Landing, toilet, bathroom with bathtub, shower and washbasin, 'master' bedroom at the back with access to regal balcony, second bedroom at the front with fitted wardrobes.
Landing, three (bed)rooms, two of which have a large dormer, bathroom with double sink, toilet and shower.
• (Partially) floored attic accessible through loft ladder.
• Spacious house, excellent for family.
• The double doors to the garden at the front, toilet and wardrobe have been renewed.
• Various expansion and/or construction possibilities.
• 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a study/playroom.
• Largely insulating glazing, ground floor is insulated.
• Beautiful location with all privacy.
• Backyard: 45 meters deep and 28 meters wide.
• Source with sprinkler system.
• At attractive distance from dunes, beach, shops, schools, and public transport.
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, this web site and the materials are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. LuxuryRealEstate.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether expressed, implied, or statutory including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We do not warrant that this web site or the materials are completely error free, will operate without interruption, are compatible with all equipment and software configurations, free of viruses, errors, or other harmful components, or will otherwise meet your needs.