Warminster, Pa photo 1
Warminster, Pa photo 2
Warminster, Pa photo 3
Warminster, Pa photo 4
Warminster, Pa photo 5
Warminster, Pa photo 6
Warminster, Pa photo 7
Warminster, Pa photo 8
Warminster, Pa photo 9
Warminster, Pa photo 10
Warminster, Pa photo 11
Warminster, Pa photo 12
Warminster, Pa photo 13
Warminster, Pa photo 14
Warminster, Pa photo 15
Warminster, Pa photo 16
Warminster, Pa photo 17
Warminster, Pa photo 18
Warminster, Pa photo 19
Warminster, Pa photo 20
Warminster, Pa photo 21
Warminster, Pa photo 22
Warminster, Pa photo 23
Warminster, Pa photo 24
Warminster, Pa photo 25

Warminster, Pennsylvania, United States

Interior features

Network/Internet Wired.


Classic colonial meets refined elegance. At last a home befitting your fine taste. From the stunning stone front and glass front doors to the wonderful wall of windows in the family room you will love this light filled home. No expense has been spared. The first level has a tasteful neutral color palette upgraded base and triple crown molding and glistening mahogany floors throughout. The butler's pantry leads to the immaculate kitchen with 42 inch cabinets endless granite counter tops and an over-sized island. The open floor plan allows for plenty of conversation while entertaining in this home. Shakespeare wrote that "All is well that ends well". The family room with the aforementioned wall of windows provides glorious views of the sunset each evening ensuring that each day will end not only very well but beautifully too. Travel upstairs by either the front or back staircase to find the enormous master suite with tray ceiling two spacious walk in closets and full bath featuring his and her vanities soaking tub and a two person frame-less glass enclosed shower with dual shower heads. There is a princess suite with full bath and large walk in closet two additional bedrooms and a full hall bathroom on the upper level. The basement is approximately 60% finished with the remaining 40% providing plenty of space for storage. Exit the well lit basement through french doors leading to the back yard. Homeowner's Association Fee covers mowing of all the lawns in the neighborhood shoveling snow from the driveway and front walk right up to your front door and maintenance of the beautiful specimen plants in the common areas throughout the neighborhood.

Presented by

BHHS Fox & Roach

BHHS Fox & Roach
Click To Show Phone
Main: +1 866 486 5636



To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, this web site and the materials are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. LuxuryRealEstate.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether expressed, implied, or statutory including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We do not warrant that this web site or the materials are completely error free, will operate without interruption, are compatible with all equipment and software configurations, free of viruses, errors, or other harmful components, or will otherwise meet your needs.