Central Air Conditioning, Dishwasher, Gas Appliances, Hot Tub, Microwave Oven, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Warming Drawer, Washer & Dryer, Wine Cooler.
Abundant Closet(s), Audio-Video Wiring, Bar-Wet, Bay/bow Window, Blinds/Shades, Book Shelving, Breakfast bar, Built-In Furniture, Built-in Bookcases/Shelves, Built-in Desk, Cathedral/Vaulted/Tray Ceiling, Cedar Closet, Central Vacuum, Chandelier, Decorative Lighting, Entertainment Center, Exposed Beams, Fitness, Furnished, Granite Counter Tops, Hardwood Flooring, High Ceilings, Hot Tub/Jacuzzi/Spa, Network/Internet Wired, Security System, Smoke Alarm, Solid Wood Cabinets, Solid Wood Doors, Stereo System, Surround Sound Wiring, Tile Floors, Two Story Ceilings, Walk-In Closet, Water Purification System, Wood Ceilings.
Barbecue, Exterior Lighting, Fireplace/Fire Pit, Hot Tub, Lawn Sprinkler, Outdoor Living Space, Recreation Area, Thermal Windows/Doors, Under Ground Electric.
Outstanding 3.8 acre property in most desirable and notable Belvedere community.
This prestigious "Post and Beam" custom designed 6 bedroom country home is built to demonstrate the beauty of wood and splendor of living space.
Exquisitely furnished and equipped, enjoy this perfect haven for quality family time.
« Turnkey », this home is exquisite: Architecture, design, furnishings, equipment, comfort and more to satisfy the most demanding.
* Long private driveway in an intimate and natural setting
* Mature forest lot with variety of shrubs, perennials and wild flowers
* Terrace wtih large fire pit
* Solid wood, natural stone, slate and ceramic tile create a warm and comfortable feel
* Glycol radiant heating system on all levels including the garage
* Natural gas furnace
* Central air conditioning
* Natural on demand gas generator
* Open concept main floor
* Oiled hardwood floors: white and red cherry wood
* Professional kitchen: Wolf 6 burner stove and warming drawer, hood with heat lamps, Sub-Zero fridge, Miele dishwasher, microwave oven, bar sink
* Dining room for 14 guests
* Living room, impressive stone chimney, spectacular wood cathedral ceiling
* Den with mountain view and wood vaulted ceiling
* Master suite
* Powder room
* High end wood furniture by specialty cabinet-maker
* Sonos sound system on main floor and basement
* 2nd level: 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
* 2 staircases to lower level
* Lower level designed for active lifestyle
* Extraordinary storage and multiple closets
* Boot dryer for 8 pairs of both boots and mitts
* Well equipped gym
* Large spa with dedicated outdoor-air ventilation system
* Ceramic steam shower
* Family room with natural gas fireplace, TV, video player controls, game table
* 6th bedroom with 2 twin beds
* Storage room with 2nd fridge and refrigerated wine cellar (225 bottles)
* Cedar closet
* Laundry room, Bosch washer and gas dryer
* Double oversized garage: 2 electric doors, hot and cold water, dog washing station/utlity tub
* Ventilation system with humidity exhaust
* Electric heat in garage attic
* Private beach and dock on Lake Ouimet owned by Belvédère residents
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, this web site and the materials are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. LuxuryRealEstate.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether expressed, implied, or statutory including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We do not warrant that this web site or the materials are completely error free, will operate without interruption, are compatible with all equipment and software configurations, free of viruses, errors, or other harmful components, or will otherwise meet your needs.