The Rosati Ranch exemplifies all the qualities that make for a Class A Hunting Ranch. Located just an hour and half from the San Francisco Bay Area situated before the one horse town of Yorkville near the Sonoma-Mendocino County border and only about 30 minutes from Healdsburg. The ranch consists of 1350 acres with 7 legal parcels. A gravel road leads you off the main road past the old homestead and barn where you then turn into an immense valley bisected by a wide flowing creek. From here the internal road network winds you through open meadows, oak studded hills, forested mountain tops and redwood and fern strewn creek bottoms.
• 1350 acres consisting of 7 legal parcels of paved road between Cloverdale and Yorkville an 1 1/2 hours north of San Francisco
• Premiere Hunting Ranch - Wildlife Mecca in the epicenter of California's Best Wildlife Region - wild pigs, blacktail deer, turkey, quail, grouse, etc.
• Big valley bisected by large creek with numerous valleys, oak wooded and open basins, forest, creek draws and pastures.
• Water abounds in the forms of numerous springs and seasonal creeks.
• Old restorable homestead, barn and hunting camp
• Extensive internal road system
• Currently used as a hunting retreat and livestock operation
• Substantial timber stands of fir and some redwood
• Potential vineyard sites within the Yorkville Highland Appellation
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, this web site and the materials are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. LuxuryRealEstate.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether expressed, implied, or statutory including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We do not warrant that this web site or the materials are completely error free, will operate without interruption, are compatible with all equipment and software configurations, free of viruses, errors, or other harmful components, or will otherwise meet your needs.