PLANETT RANCH is a rarity where once there were many. It’s the privilege of privacy on 2,051+/- acres that have been lovingly cared for and carefully managed by one family for nearly 90 years. Only 32 miles northwest of downtown Paso Robles, near the shores of Lake San Antonio, the original Homestead House has been preserved in its handcrafted glory. The newer Lake House was built for a family that entertains locals and out-of-towners alike. An elegant pool with swim-up “beach” and hot tub/exercise pool lures visitors away from other ranch activities like horseback riding or hiking on the 20+ miles of developed roads and trails. But it’s the water that makes Planett Ranch better than gold. Ten wells (some with water at 25’) are scattered across 20 contiguous parcels, and roughly 50% of the ranch sits atop the Lockwood Valley Groundwater Basin. So, what awaits the next family? A turnkey retreat, established cattle operation, equestrian pursuits, the potential for vineyards, or a coveted touchstone for the generations that follow.
LandLeader TV Feature Link:
Inquire with broker about reduced acreage and pricing options.
• Rare, private, large-acreage offering in southern Monterey County with close proximity to Central California’s hotspot, Paso Robles (27 minutes by private jet from L.A. or San Francisco)
• Twenty land parcels with ten wells, none of which are enrolled in the Williamson Act, allowing for potential future build-out or division
• Water - Swimming pool, hot tub, and 10 wells –roughly 50% of the ranch lies on the Lockwood Valley Groundwater Basin –Vineyard potential with the ranch lying in the San Antonio Valley AVA
• Two homes in turnkey, move-in condition –additional features include a barn, stables, large turnouts, and 20 miles of roads for endless horseback rides
• Carefully managed, including a small cow/calf operation with corrals, impeccable fencing and gates, and a recently updated fire management plan with Cal Fire, “Team PlanettRanch” could be available for a seamless transition to new owners
• Unique Lake San Antonio high water frontage, offering boating, stand-up paddling, and fishing
• Over 20 miles of improved gravel and dirt roads for hiking, biking, trail running, horseback riding, with the 3/4 mile drive in to the main house just improved and rolled with 4” of decomposed granite
• Paved, maintained road all the way to the front ranch gate
• 55 cow/calf pair run historically and currently, completely fenced and cross-fenced
• Two main residence compounds, both with room for development
• Ranch ‘team’ in place for a new owner to take over –turnkey
• Numerous additional features and well maintained outbuildings –two fruit orchards, raised planter beds and gardens, the Bus Barn Studio, Rabbit Run Bunkhouse, and Gypsy Glamp
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, this web site and the materials are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. LuxuryRealEstate.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether expressed, implied, or statutory including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We do not warrant that this web site or the materials are completely error free, will operate without interruption, are compatible with all equipment and software configurations, free of viruses, errors, or other harmful components, or will otherwise meet your needs.