Located in the exclusive private beach and canal front community of Port New Providence, in The Bahamas, this beautiful home, with its sophisticated and luxurious design, reflects the ideal merging of fine architecture and impeccable style. Truly a boater’s dream, the property contains 120 feet of linear waterfront access and enjoys lovely ocean views.
Boasting 4,994 square feet of air conditioned area, the interior features a spacious living and dining area, a charming master suite with water views and access to the pool and patio, an upper level guest suite with a large sitting room, cathedral ceiling and mezzanine bedroom area, a second guest bedroom & full bath, a separate 1-bedroom apartment with fully equipped kitchen & living area, a staff bedroom & full bath, a visitors powder room, a fully equipped gym and a 2-car garage. The outdoor area encompasses a 1,560 sq.ft. teak patio with covered vaulted ceiling, facing a 43 x 18 ft. infinity pool with 1,100 sq.ft. of open teak decking.
Port New Providence is a gated community situated in the Eastern area of New Providence Island, in The Bahamas, and includes 24-hour security a private beach and tennis courts. It is also conveniently located close to an IB school, shops and beaches.
Additional Indoor Features:
• Large foyer with stainless-steel & glass Faraone designer staircase.
• Generous living spaces with 12 ft. ceilings.
• Designer Schiffini kitchen with glass facia cabinets.
• Professional Wolff stove, SubZero fridge/freezer with matching glass facia & whirlpool appliances.
• Venetian textured & pigmented walls (no painting required).
• Imported Italian designer furniture.
• Italian tiles throughout.
• 8-foot interior doors with Italian Olivari hardware.
• Hurricane proof windows.
• Marine grade steel front door.
Additional Exterior Features:
• 45-foot canal front dock.
• 2016 Yamaha FX Cruiser Jet-ski with remote controlled hydraulic lift.
• 24 x 175 kwh solar panel system, supplying 30% of daily energy use (approved by BPL for net metering).
• 80KW diesel generator with 250-gallon tank.
• 2,400 gallons per day reverse osmosis water making system.
• 2,500-gallon underground fiberglass holding tank & 3HP submerged pump.
• Concrete slates roof.
• Outdoor Kitchen with original Italian brick pizza-oven & barbeque.
• All outside trims in stone, imported from Italy.
• Security system.
Undeniably, this home infuses immense architectural creativity with superior building standards and unparalleled attention to detail and quality.
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, this web site and the materials are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. LuxuryRealEstate.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether expressed, implied, or statutory including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We do not warrant that this web site or the materials are completely error free, will operate without interruption, are compatible with all equipment and software configurations, free of viruses, errors, or other harmful components, or will otherwise meet your needs.