This property originates from the 14th century is located 2h30 from Paris, between Auvergne, Bourgogne and Berry.
The current castle, from the Regency era (1730), is built in bricks. The inside was reorganised during the 19th century and offers now various reception rooms opening on the park, 8 bedrooms with their bathrooms and an independent apartment.
A one hectare courtyard, chapel, guest house, stables, garages…
The all estate is in good condition.
Wooded park in a small valley with meadows, river and pond.
This property is located in a very quiet and peaceful environment without any constraint.
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, this web site and the materials are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. LuxuryRealEstate.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether expressed, implied, or statutory including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We do not warrant that this web site or the materials are completely error free, will operate without interruption, are compatible with all equipment and software configurations, free of viruses, errors, or other harmful components, or will otherwise meet your needs.