The 160 acre property sits at an ideal location along the rugged and beautiful Mendocino coast. At 400 feet elevation and just 3 miles from the ocean, the property gets an ideal mix of cool ocean air and full sun exposure. Sweeping views and a sense of privacy, yet only a few minutes by car to groceries, restaurants, and the Point Arena public harbor.
The property consists of 160 acres; 20 acres of grassland and 140 acres of timber. Two blue line creeks run through the beautiful property, Spanish Creek and Mill Creek.
The diversity of habitat is quite impressive on these 160 acres of massive Redwood Forests and a sprinkling of Douglas and White Firs. Along the riparian areas, hardwood such as Tan Oaks, Madrone and Alder trees.
A charming two bedroom, one bath older victorian home offers a cozy porch, a wood stove and hardwood floors. Improvements include a historic barn, large metal shop and storage shed. A manufactured home sits on a grassy knoll overlooking the ocean.
- Charming older home, large shop and outbuildings
- One parcel zoned TP (timber preserve)
- Spring fed water for home use
- Two blue line creeks; Spanish Creek and Mill Creek
- Awesome view of the Pacific ocean and forest
- NTMP timber harvest plan
- Newer metal shop
- 20 acres of grassland and 140 acres timber; Redwood 57% / Douglas Fir 32% / Grand Fir 7%
Country Home, Mountain View, Ocean, Ranch Farm, Water View.