Exceptionally beautiful ranch of 5,918 +/- acres. Very private, with views of Mt. Lassen and Mt. Shasta at an elevation of approximately 1,000 ft. Lots of year-round live water on the property and abundant wildlife. This ranch would make a great all-natural cattle operation, hunting retreat, or just build your dream home and enjoy the privacy, gentle terrain and spectacular views.
- Over 3 miles of year-round Elder Creek
- Over 3.5 miles of seasonal Digger Creek
- 12 reservoirs
- Blacktail deer, pigs, turkey, quail, dove, and predators
- Runs 400-500 pair for the season
- Well-maintained perimeter fencing and some cross-fencing for rotational grazing
- Diverse - from dense oaks to bald rolling hills and rocky cliffs down to the river
- Almost all gentle to moderate terrain - perfect for horses and hiking
- Ranch is also nearly completely accessible by off-road vehicle
- Power, septic and working well at the front of the ranch
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, this web site and the materials are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. LuxuryRealEstate.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether expressed, implied, or statutory including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We do not warrant that this web site or the materials are completely error free, will operate without interruption, are compatible with all equipment and software configurations, free of viruses, errors, or other harmful components, or will otherwise meet your needs.