Blue Sea & White Water Beach Views
Discover a World of Luxury Real Estate in Los Cabos
Querencia, launched in 2000 with an 18-hole championship golf course designed by world-famous golf-course architect Tom Fazio, ranked number one in Mexico. Set atop a cliff with spectacular ocean views, the 1,800-acre vacation home community is set between the rugged desert mountains and the Sea of Cortez and offers an array of real estate options. With its sweeping ocean views, Querencia is located in "The Golden Corridor," a 21-mile stretch of oceanfront land between Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo. A short 15-minute drive from the Los Cabos airport makes Querencia a perfect year-round destination for a quick weekend escape or a long term stay. Designed around a world class golf course within the setting of a private and elegant Country Club . Beach Club currently under construction .
This corner home site provides a pad level higher than the street allowing for construction at the rear of the lot to take advantage of the large Blue and White Water Beach Views. 180 degree views of the San Jose Bay and Desert Mountains. Lot with improvements
• World Class Golf
• There are a number of excellent golf courses in the area including the Tom Fazio-designed 18-hole course at Querencia.
• Deep Sea Fishing
• Los Cabos is home to some of the best Dorado (Mahi Mahi) and Yellowtail fishing in the world.
• From colorful works crafted and painted by ingenious local artisans, to high-end clothing stores, surf shops and more, shopping in Cabo is always a treat.
• Yoga & Fitness
• Wellness programs available at Querencia to pamper the body and soothe the mind.
• Horseback Riding
• Miles of pristine coastline, exciting canyons to explore and mountain trails, Los Cabos is a horseback riding paradise.
• Hiking & Biking
• If exploring on foot or by bike is your preference, the ever changing landscape of Los Cabos offers trails from easy to challenging for all abilities.
• Where there are waves, there is surfing, and Los Cabos has plenty. Bring your own boards and hang 10, or take lessons from a certified instructor.
• Paddle boarding
• Try the new ocean sport of stand-up paddling, and take an exciting surf tour of the coast from a whole new perspective.
• The rocky coastline of Los Cabos extends into the crystal blue water and creates incredible habitats where colorful fish can be viewed by the thousands.
• Whale Watching
• The Sea of Cortez is home to numerous species of whales. Private and group whale watching boat trips are available.
• Fine Dining
• For those with a taste for excitement, there are numerous options for dining enjoy Querencia's Club House atmosphere
• Historic Sightseeing
• With the origins of Los Cabos dating all the way back to 1535, the area possesses a rich history that is fun and exciting to explore.
• Whether you are up for a bit of excitement, a round of world-class golf, or just a relaxing day on a beautiful, private beach, Los Cabos has it all. With your own luxury house, it all can be yours.
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, this web site and the materials are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. LuxuryRealEstate.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether expressed, implied, or statutory including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We do not warrant that this web site or the materials are completely error free, will operate without interruption, are compatible with all equipment and software configurations, free of viruses, errors, or other harmful components, or will otherwise meet your needs.