Exterior Lighting, Large Open Gathering Space, Open Porch(es), Outbuilding(s), Outdoor Living Space, Outside Shower, Shaded Area(s), Sunny Area(s), Swimming.
Garden View, Hills View, Swimming Pool View, Valley.
Located on top of a hill, with panoramic views of the valley and the unspoilt countryside, Borgo le Rondini consists of a large main farmhouse, two smaller farmhouses, a little church, a shed with a porch and 7.9 hectares of land with a swimming pool.
In the valley below, the ancient via Flaminia unwinds, leading to Nocera Umbra (11 km) and Gualdo Tadino (15 km) in just a quarter of an hour, while Assisi, 23 km away, can be reached in less than half an hour, thanks to another link road.
The nearest airports are Perugia S. Egidio (55 km), about 45 minutes
away, and Ancona (90 km), just over an hour away by car.
Description of buildings
Borgo le Rondini is a small residential complex dating back to medieval times, completely renovated and consisting of several units, with a floor area of 1067 net sqm, divided as follows:
Main farmhouse – On four levels with a living space that has a floor area of 658 net sqm, overall it consists of large living areas, 7 bedrooms and 9 bathrooms rooms, distributed in the following way:
• Ground floor with an entrance hall, a large kitchen, a dining room, 3 living rooms/lounges, a bathroom and two WCs;
• First floor with 2 rooms, both with living room/study and en-suite bathroom, an external bathroom and another room, also with a living room/study and en-suite bathroom, but with independent access from outside. These three rooms with living room/study could easily be converted into 3 two-room apartments with kitchen;
• Second floor with a kitchen, a living room, a bedroom and a bathroom and two studio apartments, also with a bathroom;
• Third floor with a living room, a bedroom and a bathroom.
Energy efficiency class: G. EPI: 264.
Farmhouse 2 – On two levels with a living space that has a floor area of 280 net sqm, overall it consists of 6 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms, divided as follows:
• Ground floor with 3 studio apartments with bathroom and 1 room with a bathroom, all with independent entrances;
• First floor with an apartment consisting of a living room, two bedrooms and 3 bathrooms;
• Basement floor with an apartment on three levels, including a living room, a kitchenette and a storage room on the first level, a bedroom and a bathroom on the second and a loft space on the top floor.
Energy efficiency class: G. EPI: 211.
Farmhouse 3 – On two levels with a living space that has a floor area of 98 net sqm and a porch of 34 sqm, overall it consists of 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, divided as follows:
• Ground floor with a two-room apartment with kitchen, bedroom and bathroom, plus another room with a bathroom and a laundry room, both with an independent entrance;
• First floor with a studio apartment with bathroom and external porch.
Energy efficiency class: G. EPI: 243.
A church, measuring approximately 22 net sqm.
An oven with a porch of 30 sqm and a toolshed of 7 sqm.
All the farmhouses are in perfect condition. The complex has been completely renovated using reclaimed materials from the original structure and new, excellent quality materials, which helped to preserve the rural atmosphere of the village.
The buildings are currently used as an accommodation facility, but by making minor changes (opening up of some doors) it could certainly be used a private residence for one or more families. In particular, the main farmhouse, thanks to the large living areas already present on the ground floor, would not require any work to be done.
The property is complemented by 7.9 hectares of land, mostly woodland and a small olive grove (of about 30 trees).
The area surrounding the farmhouses is used as a garden, with a swimming pool. If desired, it would be possible to purchase additional land.
Usage and potential
Borgo le Rondini is currently used as an accommodation facility. Thanks to its location, which is very scenic and in a central position with respect to the most important towns in Umbria, it is a perfect starting point for day trips all around the region or for a relaxing stay in contact with nature.
The 3 buildings are nevertheless an excellent solution for those looking for a typical farmhouse in the Umbrian countryside with one or two annexes for guests or for combining it with a small accommodation business.
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, this web site and the materials are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. LuxuryRealEstate.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether expressed, implied, or statutory including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We do not warrant that this web site or the materials are completely error free, will operate without interruption, are compatible with all equipment and software configurations, free of viruses, errors, or other harmful components, or will otherwise meet your needs.