South West Rocks, renowned for its beautiful beaches and mid-north coast lifestyle, now offers 'Waldel Park' for sale by private treaty.
A substantial private residence situated on approximately 1.057 ha of botanical gardens and manicured lawns, 'Waldel Park' is positioned midway between Sydney and Brisbane, providing 3 realistic opportunities for the incoming purchaser to underpin their future capital gain.
Bounded by Hat Head National Park to the east and an 18 hole golf course to the north, plus 8 beaches and the beautiful Macleay River mere kilometres from the door, this property encompasses all that is desired by those looking for a lifestyle on a grand scale.
The home is a paradise for the lavish entertainer, with an abundance of living and dining areas and is enveloped by a hectare of beautiful verdant gardens with a delightfully positioned dining pavilion - perfect for al fresco entertaining. An additional gazebo overlooks the 12m swimming pool and floodlit tennis court, adding to the plethora of options offered by this property.
Accommodation choices to suit any numbers of guests in their own private suites in the main house and additionally, the caretaker/manager 2 bedroom cottage offers private self-contained accommodation as does the little apartment attached to the enormous equipment shed on the property.
This home is perfect for the family who desires their own private piece of Australia, in one of the most idyllic locations and climates on the east coast.
1. Enjoy this magnificent residence with ample accommodation for you and your extended family knowing in the future you have Development Approval exits to create 13 separate housing lots in a residential subdivision. Average lot size - 700sqm approx. Civil works to be completed by purchaser.
2. Convert into a '5 Star' Bed and Breakfast or operate an exclusive function centre (STCA)
* 7 bedrooms (5 en-suites) internal living area - 681sqm approx.
* Additional 2 bedroom private guest house
* Separate manager's accommodation + utilities storage
* Superb private manicured gardens, tennis court + pool
3. Retain the existing dwelling as the community centre for a boutique villa complex utilising the tennis court and pool.
Contact Peter Stone to arrange your private inspection.
3 Acres of land, 7 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms, 12 metre pool, Flood lit tennis court, Tropical gardens, Magnificent home of 681 m2, Two kitchens, A “Jet master” open fire place, Well appointed office, Caretakers cottage, Huge equipment shed, 3 car garage.
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, this web site and the materials are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. LuxuryRealEstate.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether expressed, implied, or statutory including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We do not warrant that this web site or the materials are completely error free, will operate without interruption, are compatible with all equipment and software configurations, free of viruses, errors, or other harmful components, or will otherwise meet your needs.