Buying or selling your home is a serious endeavor. It deserves the full attention and expertise of a talented, focused real estate professional working on your behalf.
Jim Sexton, Associate Broker for Russ Lyon Sotheby's Realty, offers your home buying or selling project a long list of qualifications that will achieve success:
· Area Knowledge - North Phoenix, Scottsdale, Cave Creek and Carefree Professional
· In-depth Education and Training - NAR Designations of ABR, CRS, GREEN, GRI, SRES and Certifications of AHWD, e-PRO, SFR, CLHMS, CNHS, rCRMS, CSP, long standing member of "Master of Real Estate Society", BS Mechanical Engineering, Six Sigma Executive Level Training
· Valuable Experience - Real Estate Sales and Management, Business Ownership, Manufacturing & Engineering Leadership Background
· Outstanding Reputation Among Peers and Homeowners - Reliable, Problem Solver, People Person
· Associate Broker - Held to a Higher Level of Expectations
· Strict Adherence to REALTORS® Code of Ethics - A Broker You Can Trust
· Prestigious Local and International Identity - Russ Lyon Sotheby's International Realty Brand is a Powerful Advantage
Jim Sexton resides in the North Scottsdale area and his hobbies and interests include: building custom cars, classic hot rods, architecture and design, real estate development and building custom homes.
Call or email Jim Sexton today for a no-obligation consultation about your home buying or selling project. You'll see and hear the difference a true professional can make.
NAR - National Association of Realtor
SAAR- Scottsdale Association of Realtors
ABR - Accredited Buyer's Representative
CRS - Certified Residential Specialist
GREEN - Green Industry Knowledge
GRI - Graduate REALTOR Institute
SRES - Senior Real Estate Specialist
AHWD - At Home With Diversity
e-PRO - Technology Tool Knowledge
SFR - Short Sales and Foreclosures Resource
CLHMS - Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist
CNHS - Certified New Home Specialist
rCRMS - Certified Risk Management Specialist
CSP - Certified Short Sale Professional
MRE- Master of Real Estate Society
I'm also working on my CRMS Certified Risk Management Specialist Certification so i take this business very seriously and am continually in training to stay on top of what's going on in our industry as well as better serve my Client base.
I have my Associate Brokers License, along with many other non NAR certifications such as: CLHMS(Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist), CNHS(Certified New Home Specialist), At Home W/Diversity Certified, and am a current member of MRE (Master of Real Estate Society) 2009-2010.
Thank You and I truly appreciate all referrals.