An incredible amount of Experience. A Commitment to help clients achieve their goals. A Knowledge and Passion for Arizona. These are the qualities that distinguish me.
• As a Residential Real Estate Specialist from July 2009 - present, I have successfully represented both private and institutional Buyers and Sellers in the marketing and sales over 100 residential retail properties totaling over $4,300,000.
• As the owner of Homevestors/GTC Properties from September 2004 - July 2009, I was responsible for the development, start up and all operations of a franchise that bought, remodeled and resold over 200 residential real estate properties.
• As a Mortgage Loan Originator from January 1996 – August 2004, I originated and closed over 750 mortgage loans with a value over $167,000,000. I was also a member of bank Loan Committee.
• As a Broker Property Opinion agent, I completed over 850 BPO’s (appraisals) for the country’s top banks.
Education / Community
• B.S. Business Real Estate - Arizona State University.
• Pinnacle Presbyterian Church Board of Trustees.
• Fiesta Bowl Committee.
• Phoenix resident since 1971.
Call to Action
A proven track record of real estate sales. A deep understanding of mortgage financing and banking. The knowledge of remodeling homes and running a business. The experience in determining property value using appraisal-like methods.
Call me. I am confident that no other Realtor offers you this level of comprehensive experience.
“Real Estate solutions since 1986, Valley resident since 1971”.