• Full-time licensed New Jersey Real Estate Sales Associate since 1994.
• Recognized as a "Five Star Real Estate Agent" by New Jersey Monthly Magazine, March 2012-2015
• NCJAR Circle of Excellence- 1995-2007 (Gold), 2011-2013
• Member of NCJAR Million Dollar Club for 16 total years and recipient of the Distinguished Sales Club, Lifetime Award.
• Member of "President's Platinum Circle-2007" for production exceeding $20,000,000.
• Member of "President's Gold Circle-2013" for production exceeding $10,000,000.
• Awarded "Most Units-2007"--Lois Schneider Realtor.
• Graduate of the Realtor's Institute-GRI designation.
• Accredited Buyer's Representative-ABR designation.
• e-Pro Real Estate designation.
• Member of National Association of Realtors.
• Member of North Central Jersey Association of REALTORS.
• Member of Garden State Multiple Listing Service.
• Relocation Specialist-Active Member of RELO.
• Residential Specialist.
• Prior to Real Estate, I worked for 7 years in Pharmaceutical Sales for Merck & Co. and Wyeth.
• University of Richmond, BA in Business and Psychology.
• Richmond College, London, England.
Areas of Specialization
Specializing, but not limited to properties in Summit, Chatham, Madison, Short Hills/Millburn, Harding Township, New Providence and Berkeley Heights.
Personal Information/Community Service and Involvement
• Raised in Summit and attended Summit Public Schools since third grade.
• Mother of two young children and current resident of Madison.
• Interests include tennis, golf, gardening and travel.
• Actively involved with Central Presbyterian Church in Summit (served three-year term as a Deacon and member of the Hospitality Network for the Homeless).
• Participant in BRIDGES Community Outreach.
• Actively involved with Torey J. Sabatini School in Madison.
"Sara guided us through a recent sale/purchase with an impressive combination of grace and professionalism. She has an incredible work ethic that goes above and beyond to meet her clients' interests. We really feel like she did everything in her power to meet our goals and genuinely cared about our interests. She was always one step ahead of every potential issue that came up - always quick with a solution or remedy. She was extremely responsive and could be reached at all hours day or night, always ready to negotiate with the sellers/buyers on our behalf. We were completely at-ease throughout the process, and all thanks to Sara!" ~Melissa & Rob M.
"We were fortunate enough to work with Sara on both the sale of our home and the simultaneous purchase of a new home. She managed both processes perfectly and was an absolute pleasure to work with. Sara's experience was extremely valuable to us, and she provided us with perfect advice and guidance during what can be a very stressful process. We cannot recommend Sara strongly enough!" ~Jeanette & Tim S.
"What a great experience it has been! Thank you so much for all you did to sell our home You were so great to work with! We feel blessed!" ~Brooke & Tom L.