April Nieto Joins Sierra Sotheby’s International Realty in Reno
Posted by Brit Crezee — August 31, 2018
RENO, NV – After 13 years in real estate in the Reno area, April Nieto has proudly joined the Sierra Sotheby's International Realty office located at Reno’s Summit Mall.
April grew up in Danville, CA where her father, 40-year broker Norm Stanley, and her sister, Amy Stanley-Meyer, both represent Golden Gate Sotheby's International Realty.
She currently serves as the president of the Women's Council of Realtors® Northern Nevada. In this capacity, she has made three visits to Washington DC for the National Association of Realtors® Legislative Meetings at Capitol Hill representing Nevada Realtors and homeowners.
April’s other accolades include:
- A Legislative Committee 2018 for the Reno Sparks Association of Realtors® RPAC®
- 2017 President Elect Women's Council of Realtors® Northern Nevada
- 2017 Leadership Graduate (Chicago Illinois) Women's Council of Realtors® Northern Nevada
- 2016 Membership Director Women's Council of Realtors® Northern Nevada
- She frequently attends the National Association of Realtors® annual Conference and takes pride in serving her clients with energy, expertise, experience and ethics.
Ten Lake Tahoe Real Estate Office Locations:
Incline Village | Northstar Village | South Lake Tahoe | Squaw Valley | Tahoe City Gallery | Tahoe Donner | Downtown Truckee | Tahoe City Lakeside | Stateline/Village at Heavenly | Reno