The Cassina Group Continues to be a Leader in Charleston’s Luxury Real Estate Market
Posted by Molly Glover — August 6, 2018
CHARLESTON, SC - It’s been a very strong year for Charleston-based real estate firm The Cassina Group. The company, which was founded in 2006 has cemented its place in Charleston's luxury real estate market as the number one boutique firm for home sales over $1,000,000 for the first half of 2018.* The company closed 45 million-dollar-plus properties in that time period. Their total sales volume for the first half of the year was $175,465,571—a record for the company.
"With only 36 full-time agents, it is truly impressive that we are the number one luxury boutique firm," said Owen Tyler, Managing Broker of The Cassina Group. "Our agents are extremely knowledgeable about the high-end home market and understand the delicate nuances of selling multi-million-dollar properties throughout the Lowcounty."
Several notable sales for the company include:
- 7 Sayle Road (The Crescent): a record breaking sale for The Crescent, five beds, four full baths, two half baths and 7,006 sq. ft. (Robertson Allen represented the buyers and the sellers)
- 84 Lenwood Boulevard (South of Broad): six beds, five-and-a-half baths and 6,942 sq. ft. (Carter Rowson represented the buyers)
- 24 South Battery Street (South of Broad): six beds, six-and-a-half baths and 5,144 sq. ft. (Chip Eiserhardt & Heath Verner represented the sellers)
- 30 Hopetown Road (I’On): six beds, six-and-a-half baths and 5,969 sq. ft. (Jimmy Dye represented the sellers)
- 1060 Meader Lane (Cooper Estates): four beds, four-and-a-half baths and 5,631 sq. ft. (Robertson Allen represented the sellers; Charles McIntosh represented the buyers)
- 2205 Waterway Boulevard (Isle of Palms): five beds, four baths and 3,446 sq. ft. (Robertson Allen represented the sellers; Robertson Allen & Melissa Martin represented the buyers)
The Cassina Group is affiliated with Who's Who in Luxury Real Estate, a hand-selected group of top brokers representing the finest luxury properties across the globe. The company has also gained recent national attention, with Robertson Allen and real estate team Spartina Group (made up of Gabriella Andrews, Ashley Marsh, Patty Mogul, Kylene Sullivan and Margaret Todd Truluck) landing on the REAL Trends | America's Best List.
The Cassina Group is known as Charleston’s innovation-driven real estate firm, with a proven reputation for delivering stronger results though leading-edge technology and building lasting relationships. The company has three offices in Charleston, including two in downtown Charleston and one in Mount Pleasant. For more information on The Cassina Group, please visit their website, www.TheCassinaGroup.com.
*Statistics pulled from CTAR MLS on 7.9.2018
About The Cassina Group
The Cassina Group is a boutique real estate brokerage with offices in Mount Pleasant, SC and Charleston, SC. Recent awards include top honors from Charleston Magazine, Inc. 5000 and SC Biz News.
For more information, visit www.TheCassinaGroup.com or call 843.628.0008.