Sachi Hawaii Joins Open House Group
Posted by Jacob Coash — June 19, 2018
OAHU, HI - Hawaii Luxury Real Estate agency Sachi Hawaii Pacific Century Properties, LLC (Sachi Hawaii) is joining forces with Open House Group Co., LTD, (Open House Group) a publicly-traded power house in the Tokyo real estate market. With 31 real estate offices spread throughout Tokyo and over $3 billion in revenue for the 2017 fiscal year, Open House Group looks forward to extending its vast network of buyers to Sachi Hawaii and its clients.
Sachi Braden, President and Principal Broker of Sachi Hawaii, was ranked as the #2 Realtor on Oahu for 2018 according to Hawaii Business. Sachi closed 49 transactions in 2017 totaling a personal-best $96,548,888 in total sales with an average transaction price of $1,970,385.
Celebrating its 15-year anniversary in 2018, Sachi Hawaii ranked as the #20 Real Estate Firm by Total Sales in Hawaii for the same time period according to Hawaii Business. This achievement makes a powerful statement about the value and effectiveness of boutique-style luxury real estate firms.
Business will continue as normal at Sachi Hawaii, with the added benefit of additional exposure to Open House Group’s wealth of buyer potentials. Sachi Hawaii and Open House Group look forward to expanding together as one of Hawaii’s leading luxury real estate firms and Honolulu’s top Japanese real estate company.
Sachi Braden’s notable sales in 2017 include:
- 3603 Diamond Head Road in Diamond Head sold at $11,500,000
- 4341 Panini Loop in Diamond Head, a 1+ acre vacant land sale, sold at $8,250,000
- 4346 Puu Panini Avenue in Diamond Head sold at $6,388,000
- 1609 Mokulua Drive in Lanikai sold at $6,100,000
- 525 Ahakea Street in Kahala sold at $3,850,000
- 4637 Farmers Road in Kahala sold at $3,608,000
- 115 Hoimi Place in Hawaii Loa Ridge sold at $3,600,000
For more information on Sachi Hawaii, visit www.sachihawaii.com.
For more information about Open House Group, visit www.openhouse-group.com.