New Jersey Builders Association Honors Weichert, Realtors Associates with Million Dollar Club Awards
Posted by Andrea Adams — April 16, 2018
MORRIS PLAINS, NJ - The New Jersey Builders Association (NJBA) recently honored Weichert, Realtors sales associates in the Million Dollar Club category at its 31st annual Sales and Marketing (SAM) Awards banquet. The event was held April 12th at the Golden Nugget Atlantic City, on the final evening of the Atlantic Builders Convention & Expo.
Nominated by Weichert New Homes for their outstanding sales production of residential new construction, the following associates earned Million Dollar Club awards:
- Victoria Carter, Short Hills office
- Desreane “Desi” Daniels, Jersey City Downtown office
- Douglas Delaney, Hoboken office
- Danielle Frankel, Madison office
- Cynthia “Cindy” Freund, Warren office
- Liege Goncalves Soares, Madison office
- Patricia Groh, Clinton office
- Christina Kwon, Alpine/Closter office
- Giuseppina “Josie” Lopiccolo, Jersey City Downtown office
- Dana Miller, Rumson office
- Soon Park, Fort Lee office
- Kathleen “Kathy” Pascocello, Jackson office
- Lauren Roth, Warren office
- Donna Semplenski, Livingston office
- Eric Schwartz, West Orange office
- Paul Stillwaggon, Warren office
- Marlene Vegter, Madison office
- Don Villane, Westfield office
The Sales & Marketing Awards program honors builder, remodeler and associate members of the NJBA who have made major contributions to the homebuilding industry. Million Dollar Club awards recognize salespeople whose contracted dollar volume totaled $1 million or more from Nov. 1, 2016 to Oct. 31, 2017.
“These Weichert sales associates are committed to providing high-quality real estate services to their clients,” said Cheri Bungard, senior vice president of Weichert New Homes. “The SAM Awards are a nice acknowledgement of the hard work they put forth throughout the year in representing new-construction homes and developers.”
To learn more about the real estate services offered by Weichert New Homes, call (973) 267-2200 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Weichert, Realtors
Since 1969, the Weichert Family of Companies has grown from a single office into one of the nation’s leading providers of homeownership services by putting its customers first. A family of full-service real estate and financial services companies, Weichert helps customers buy and sell both residential and commercial real estate, and streamlines the delivery of mortgages and home and title insurance. Weichert leverages its customer website, www.weichert.com, one of the most visited real estate websites in the nation, to help families and individuals realize the dream of homeownership through quick and easy access to listing information and the services of its real estate professionals nationwide. Like other family-owned and -operated businesses, Weichert enjoys greater public trust according to several national surveys. For more information, Weichert’s customer service center can be reached at 1-800-USA-SOLD or at Weichert's Web site, www.weichert.com.