Luxury Real Estate Board of Regents Announces Top Sales for First Two Quarters of 2010
Posted by Bente Madtsen — August 17, 2010
SEATTLE – (August 12, 2010) – Luxury Real Estate announced today the top luxury home sales for the first half of 2010, as reported by Board of Regents members. The Board of Regents is the governing body of Who’s Who in Luxury Real Estate, the worldwide network of luxury real estate brokerage firms that have access to LuxuryRealEstate.com, the most-viewed luxury real estate website in the world.
Board of Regents top sales include:
- Mason Morse Real Estate: Colorado; Aspen: $24,500,000.
- Stribling & Associates. Ltd.: New York; New York: $24,000,000.
- Village Properties: California; Carpinteria: $21,500,000.
- Gulf Coast International Properties: Florida; Naples: $16,700,000.
- Slifer Smith & Frampton Real Estate: Colorado: Vail Valley: $12,700,000.
- Diane Turton, Realtors: New Jersey; Spring Lake: $9,900,000.
- Daniel Gale Sotheby’s International Realty: New York; Matinecock: $9,200,000.
- Audrey Ross of Esslinger-Wooten-Maxwell: Florida; Coral Gables: $9,000,000.
- Washington Fine Properties: District of Columbia; Washington: $8,975,000.
- Michael Saunders & Company: Florida; Sarasota: $8,400,000.
- Choi International: Hawaii; Honolulu: $7,800,000.
- Klemm Real Estate: Connecticut; Roxbury: $7,500,000.
- Plantation Services, Inc.: South Carolina; Lowcountry: $6,500,000
- Ewing & Clark, Inc.: Washington; Seattle: $6,250,000.
- Gustave White Sotheby’s International Realty: Rhode Island; Newport: $6,000,000.
- Briggs Freeman Real Estate Brokerage: Texas; Dallas: $5,650,000.
- Turnquist Partners Realtors, Inc: Texas; Austin: $5,100,000.
- Gloria Nilson, Realtors, Real Living: New Jersey; Lawrenceville: $4,400,000.
- Gasparilla Properties: Florida; Boca Grande: two at $3,000,000.
- Harry Norman Realtors: Georgia; Atlanta: $2,783,000.
- Higbie Maxon Agney, Inc. Realtors: Michigan; Grosse Pointe Park: $2,185,000.
- Lion & Davis, An affiliate of Lang McLaughry Spera: Vermont: Norwich: $1,837,195.
“It is clear that the market is improving around the world, we are very confident moving into the second half of 2010” said John Brian Losh, CEO and publisher of LuxuryRealEstate.com, and CEO, chairman and broker of Ewing & Clark, Inc., Seattle’s oldest real-estate brokerage.
For more information on the Board of Regents, visit www.LuxuryRealEstate.com/Regents.
About the Luxury Real Estate Board of Regents The Board of Regents is an exclusive network of the world's most elite luxury real estate brokers, comprised of the most legendary names in the industry selected by Luxury Real Estate CEO John Brian Losh. The Board of Regents is the governing body of Who’s Who in Luxury Real Estate, the worldwide network of luxury real estate brokerage firms. Members of the Board of Regents are marketing experts, providing innovation and unparalleled service to their clients. For more information, visit www.LuxuryRealEstate.com or www.Regents.com.
LuxuryRealEstate.com, a 2009 Webby Award Honoree, has been voted ‘Best of the Web’ by Forbes magazine multiple times, praised by the International Herald Tribune, Town & Country, the Wall Street Journal and has been ranked ‘Best Website’ by consumers according to surveys by the Luxury Institute. Since its debut in 1995, LuxuryRealEstate.com has remained the #1 portal for luxury properties on the internet, consistently driving more traffic to member websites and generating more qualified inquiries than any other website. LuxuryRealEstate.com has several times more $1,000,000+ content of any near-peer.
Also known in the industry as the Who’s Who in Luxury Real Estate network, a global collection of the finest luxury real estate brokers in the world, this group of more than 1000 brokerage firms and 95,000 professionals in more than 65 countries collectively sells in excess of $190 billion of real estate annually, with an average sale price of $2,450,000. Members sell homes for record prices and handle transactions of incredible complexity and magnitude with complete discretion. Every member is carefully selected by CEO/Publisher John Brian Losh, one of REALTOR Magazine’s 25 Most Influential People in Real Estate and broker of fine properties and estates through his Seattle-based brokerage firm, Ewing & Clark, Inc.