SEATTLE – (June 17, 2009) – The Luxury Real Estate Board of Regents announced today its 2009 Board of Regents Executive Committee. The Board of Regents is the governing body of Who’s Who in Luxury Real Estate and LuxuryRealEstate.com. The Executive Committee represents some of the finest brokers in the world. First formed in December 2006, the Executive Committee members act as leaders for real-estate brokers and firms around the world and also guide the Board of Regents program.
“The Executive Committee serves as council to me and my staff on the direction of the Board of Regents program. They consult on new program concepts and help identify new markets,” said John Brian Losh, CEO and publisher of LuxuryRealEstate.com, and CEO, chairman and broker of Ewing & Clark, Inc., Seattle’s oldest real-estate brokerage.
The following 11 Regents will serve on the Executive Committee through May 2010:
- Ann Chiasson (returning member), President/Broker of Sea to Sky Premier Properties in Whistler, British Columbia.
- Brian Hazen, Vice President of Mason Morse Real Estate in Aspen, Colorado.
- John Daugherty, Jr., (returning member) Founder/President of John Daugherty, Realtors in Houston, Texas.
- John Vatistas, (returning member), Co-Owner of Russ Lyon Sotheby's International Realty in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Jon Larrance, (returning member), Vice President of Perry & Co. in Denver, Colorado.
- José Ribes Bas, Owner/Broker of Rimontgó in Valencia, Spain.
- Patricia Choi (returning member), President/Principal Broker of Choi International in Honolulu, Hawaii.
- Randall Hannaway, (returning member) Founding Partner of Colorado Group Realty in Steamboat Springs, Colorado.
- Rob Thomson (returning member), President of Waterfront Properties and Club Communities in Jupiter, Florida.
- Saul Cohen, President, Hammond Residential Real Estate, Boston, Massachusetts.
- Tim Murray, (returning member) Manager of the Alain Pinel Realtors offices in San Francisco, Marin and Sonoma Counties, California.
For more information on the Board of Regents, visit www.Regents.com.
About the Luxury Real Estate Board of Regents The Board of Regents is an exclusive network of the world's most elite luxury real estate brokers, comprised of the most legendary names in the industry. Regents are selected by Luxury Real Estate CEO John Brian Losh; the group is comprised of 76 brokerage firms representing more than 600 offices and 1,700 luxury real estate professionals from around the world. The governing body of Who’s Who in Luxury Real Estate, this worldwide network of luxury real estate brokerage firms are marketing experts, providing innovation and unparalleled service to their clients. For more information, visit www.LuxuryRealEstate.com or www.Regents.com.