SCOTTSDALE, AZ - The sales duo of Deborah Beardsley and Andrew Beardsley of Silverleaf Realty in Scottsdale, Ariz., has sold $34,032,935 of luxury residential real estate, comprised of resale homes, land and new construction located in the Scottsdale community of Silverleaf at DC Ranch, north Scottsdale, Arcadia in Phoenix and Paradise Valley, in the first quarter of 2019.
Twelve properties closed between January 1 and March 31 ranging from $1 million to more than $6.4 million:
- A $6,450,000, 9,335-square-foot estate on the 17th hole of the Silverleaf golf course with seven bedrooms and eight baths on two levels and views of five golf holes from balcony and patios.
- Purchased for $5,625,000, a four-bedroom, five-bath home in Silverleaf offering 6,190 square feet on one level, ranch hacienda architecture and expansive outdoor living spaces.
- Sold for $3,487,935, a newly-constructed, ranch-style home in Arcadia offering 6,320 square feet of space, six bedrooms, five and one-half baths and a 700-square-foot guest house.
- Purchased for $3,295,000 and located on the 10th fairway of the Silverleaf course, a 4,459-square-foot, single-level residence with three bedrooms and three and one-half baths and captivating golf course and desert views.
- Sold for $2,850,000, a 5,967-square-foot, recently updated home with five bedrooms, five and one-half baths in Silverleaf with a heated pool and spa and lush backyard grassy areas.
- A $2,750,000, two-level, 5,154-square-foot Spanish-style home in Silverleaf offering five bedrooms and six baths, an open great room floor plan and a separate guest casita.
- Sold for $2,000,000, a 1.85-acre homesite in the exclusive and gated Judson neighborhood in Paradise Valley conveniently located near upscale restaurants, shopping and entertainment.
- Purchased for $1,875,000, a 4,864-square-foot Park Villa home in Silverleaf with a dual master floor plan on two levels on a large corner lot with views from every room.
- A $1,750,000 Silverleaf home with five bedrooms and four and one-half baths measuring 4,421 square feet and located in a cul-de-sac in the Canyon Villas enclave.
- Purchased for $1,250,000, a 4.4-acre homesite in north Scottsdale with expansive desert and city light views.
- Sold for $1.2 million, a 3.16-acre homesite in Silverleaf situated to provide unobstructed views of the Valley’s city lights, spectacular sunsets and long views to the southwest.
- A $1 million homesite on more than 2.5 gently rolling acres in North Scottsdale offering abundant high desert vegetation and magnificent views of metro Phoenix-Scottsdale.
Specializing in the luxury home market in the most prestigious private communities of North Scottsdale, Paradise Valley and Silverleaf, Silverleaf Realty is one of the most respected firms in Arizona real estate.
Deborah is a leader in the metro Phoenix-Scottsdale luxury real estate market having maintained the top producing position at Silverleaf Realty and the Silverleaf community. She has been named the #1 residential real estate agent by Phoenix Business Journal, ranked by total dollar volume.
Andrew joined Silverleaf Realty in partnership with Deborah in 2010 and the pair have been directly involved in more than $500 million in closed transactions, including resale, build-to-suit, spec homes and homesites.
For information about the firm, its team members and listings, visit silverleafrealty.com or call 480-502-6902.