The Cassina Group Ends 2018 as Most Successful Year on Record
Posted by Molly Glover — February 19, 2019
CHARLESTON, SC — For Charleston-based real estate firm, The Cassina Group, 2018 was the most successful year on record for the company. The boutique company finished the year with more than $308 million in sales, a 35 percent increase from the preceding year. This places the company in the top 1 percent of all companies in the Charleston Trident Association of Realtors MLS and also distinguishes The Cassina Group as the No. 1 boutique firm for homes sales over $500,000* and the No. 1 boutique firm for home sales over $1 million*.
“We are beyond thrilled to have had such a successful year,” said Owen Tyler, partner and managing broker of The Cassina Group. “It is an especially impressive accomplishment given that we have less than 40 Realtors. Our agents are the top-producers in Charleston and extremely knowledge about the ins and outs of our ever-evolving market. We are fortunate to have such wonderful, loyal clients who we are thankful to work with year after year.”
The company had several notable sales in 2018. Robertson Allen represented both the buyers and the sellers on 7 Sayle Road in The Crescent, a record-breaking sale for the West Ashley neighborhood (sales price $5,025,000). The company also participated in the sale of numerous luxury properties in historic Charleston, including 24 S. Battery St. (Chip Eiserhardt & Heath Verner represented the sellers; $2,127,000), 84 Lenwood Blvd. (Carter Rowson represented the buyers; $4,700,000), 14 New St. (Adam Edwards represented the buyers and sellers; $2,475,000), 4 Atlantic St. (Laura Rembert represented the sellers; $2,300,000) and 7 & 9 Cordes St. (Jimmy Dye represented the buyers; $2,000,000).
Other notable sales for the year include:
- 2205 Waterway Blvd., Isle of Palms (Robertson Allen represented the sellers, Melissa Martin represented the buyers; $2,400,000)
- 1311 Cove Ave., Sullivan’s Island (Jane Stoney Cook represented the sellers; $2,300,000)
- 2529 Atlantic Ave., Sullivan’s Island (Robertson Allen represented the buyers; $4,875,000)
- 23 Broughton Road, The Crescent (Harold Holt represented the buyers; $3,250,000)
- 5 Broughton Road, The Crescent (Robertson Allen represented the sellers, Laura Rembert represented the buyers; $3,050,000)
- 1105 Fort Lamar Road, James Island (Robertson Allen represented the sellers; $2,450,000)
- 1060 Meader Lane, Mt. Pleasant (Robertson Allen represented the sellers, Charles McIntosh represented the buyers; $3,325,000)
- 30 Hopetown Road, I’On (Jimmy Dye represented the sellers; $2,035,000)
- 222 Molasses Lane, Mt. Pleasant (Laura Rembert represented the buyers and sellers; $2,250,000)
- 37 Shoolbred Court, Kiawah Island (Jane Stoney Cook represented the buyers; $2,700,000)
The company, founded in 2006 by Jimmy Dye and Robertson Allen, has two offices in downtown Charleston and one in Mount Pleasant and consistently ranks as one of the highest-producing companies in the MLS. The Cassina Group is known as Charleston’s innovation-driven real estate firm with a proven reputation for delivering stronger results through leading-edge technology and building lasting relationships.
For more information on the company, visit www.TheCassinaGroup.com.
*Statistics pulled from CATR MLS on 2.1.2019
About The Cassina Group
The Cassina Group is a boutique real estate brokerage with offices in Mount Pleasant, SC and Charleston, SC. Recent awards include top honors from Charleston Magazine, Inc. 5000 and SC Biz News. For more information, visit www.TheCassinaGroup.com or call 843-628-0008